Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

So, with this strain, is the smell subtle enough that you don't need a carbon filter?

They are a little blurry shottafire but here they are,
image4662.jpg
image4663.jpg
image4664.jpg
image4665.jpg

Thanks man, I'm ready to take those final pics after the trim job but I'm patiently waiting while I smoke on this ounce of nasty brick weed..........I don't mind though cause I know there is a few ounces of good bud in my near future! Thanks again for stopping by bro

+reps for posting on request wb88.

:laughtwo: @ henman :laughtwo:

Hey my man, and best of brilliant white buds to you, I hope you check on your girls today and they look like they were in a blizzard. You stumble out of your grow room with temporary snow blindness.
Looking sodding awesome my friend + reps yet again for ya. Your gonna be smiling from ear to ear when you get to sample that lush budd!

for some reason I feel equally as excited to to see your harvest as I am mine, your a genuine good guy and that's rare these days. thanks for the reps and, the compliment bro!!

Hey wb88, I'm 97% sure I've decided how to do my first grow/grow journal and I'm super excited. It will take a bit of time to get it built but the wheels are in motion. You are going to flip shit when I send you pictures.

Back
Top Bottom