Xave's - Indoor - Autofem Jack Herer - First Auto Grow

Potent buds a plenty, those all look great Xave. :thumb: I'd smoke those right off the stem. Won't be long now eh?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

no wont be long at all . the leaves are all turning yellow on my short jh so I been giving just plain 6.5 water thanks for the like !

heres how the bigger JH is looking

20160807_190941.jpg
20160807_190851.jpg
20160807_190807.jpg

oh by the way I flipped the candy to 12/12 well 14/10 by accident today but I will have several alarms set and get into the habit of 12/12 again. been a long time

You can pick up a cheap automatic timer that will turn on/off the lights at the appropriate time. I think mine cost like $8 or something

u guys are right but I have a drop cloth keeping out all light when its still around 6pm and I keep it open for fresh air to get in when lights are on. so the light will go off from the timer but I don't think the timer will drop the curtain down for me lol

thanks for the thoughts guys I am just gonna setup alarms on my phone and at a clock at home. I turn them on at 6am and off at 6pm.

but I have been messing up a few hours here and there I gotta get on my game for it cuz I don't want candy being a damn hermy

here are the pics of my JH auto that was TOPPED , I found a good magnifying glass and the trichs are starting to get whiter some still clear.. I just flushed with water with a lil molasses today , how long till they start turning amber from this point??

20160810_164010.jpg

20160810_163955.jpg

20160810_163923.jpg

20160810_163903.jpg

Northern lights auto

20160810_163834.jpg

20160810_163753.jpg

side by side

With autos it's hard to say how fast the trichs will mature to amber. The two I grew were vastly different. best thing to do is start checking them every day and watch them mature. If you start your flush at the first sign of amber, you should have about a 20-30% mix by harvest.

Your girls are looking stellar!! Good job Xave! :thumb: :passitleft:

I started giving plain water and molasses on every other water. the trichs are getting milky and some still clear so hopefully in a week or 2 itll be ready , I cut a few buds to test off the small JH since it started flowering first before the big girl. The northern lights I started the same flush routine as the bigger JH auto they seem to be on the same pace. while the candy is getting bigger every day! shes gonna be big cuz shes already bigger than my NL in end of flowering!

im gonna hang these to dry in 45% humidity and bud surface temp at 74 degrees farenheit in a dark closet that is cracked open to let some air in

20160811_173852.jpg

sorry for the crappy pic the buds wouldn't stop swinging when I was trying to take the shot.

You should be opening them up daily the let old air out and new air in. If it's up to 70% then take them out and lay them on a paper towel to dry a couple hours then put them back in the jars. Do you have access to boveda 62% packs? They work wonders for two way moisture control.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom