Cronichemp's First Indoor DWC 60 Day Wonder & NYCD

I meant to tell you when we were in the veg room.....I vegged a 6 foot Lucy in there. Put her in flower, she grew 6 inches more! :circle-of-love:

wow
6 feet in veg and a measly 6 inches more in flower
but 6 feet thats like good enough at that point you dont really need anymore stretch
unless you want a big tree in the yard :thumb:

wow
6 feet in veg and a measly 6 inches more in flower
but 6 feet thats like good enough at that point you dont really need anymore stretch
unless you want a big tree in the yard :thumb:

That was the original idea to put her outside....but thieves...she sure yielded good inside.:thumb:

Excellent harvest so far! looking forward to hearing how those LED's performed for density, potency, and overall bud goodness.

Nice work, man. Keep it up, and looking forward to J3 when you get it goin'.

cool thanks
this plant didnt start out with the led in flower tho half of flowering time under flouros so i dont know if i could say how much the led's helped of didnt but the second set started its whole flowering cycle under those so that would be a good compare because one of them is the clone of the nycd which is alot bigger than the original i took the clone off. which the one in this journal the original plant that my clones came off i actually put my last cutting into the flowering area this past sunday. might start a third journal with that and im about to pop a couple new beans tomorrow.

Nice. The last ones I planted on lewellen's schedule are going off. I hope I took cuttings at the right time... couple of days ago.

good to hear surf:thumb:

Just poppin in to say hey! Congrats on a great grow and some very fine looking nugs. +rep!

Good luck with the new beans brotha. :thumb:

thanks alot X

so im gonna trim and get a dry weight tomorrow then into the jars they go
then the last thing would be the smoke report.............................................

Back
Top Bottom