Cronichemp's First Indoor DWC 60 Day Wonder & NYCD

ok im out for tonight will catch up tomorrow night or sunday morning if im too tired tomorrow got a really early day tomorrow
hope the seafood in the ocean is biting tomorrow
tunas on the west side biting im gonna hit the east side too far and too damn crowded out there right now
eh maybe ill hit the west side later when i get used to this new boat
shakedown cruise tomorrow have a great night...................

Smooth sailin' CHH. Blue skies and winds at your back.

Really helpfull for a new grower like me! Im so subbed on this thread:) Great work so far lots of pictures too! I pray for you to have a nice and big harvest :Namaste:

Smooth sailin' CHH. Blue skies and winds at your back.

thanks
a little windy yesterday went in the wrong direction still managed to get a few fish
i like fishing the windward side its rougher and less boats to deal with
we was practically alone most of the day
maybe cause i found out we went in the wrong direction lol
well at least we got a little something
res change today flushing for nycd try to get some pics up

Wow! Chronic. I was pages behind!:thumb:

yea you probably have to much replies to do on your thread its hard checking all your subbed threads lol
start work on tuesday well see how it goes did a physical and urine test on fri will get results mid to late in the week but i start b4 the results im sure im gonna pass but nervous anyway, looks like ill be able to fire up the vape soon

thanks
a little windy yesterday went in the wrong direction still managed to get a few fish
i like fishing the windward side its rougher and less boats to deal with
we was practically alone most of the day
maybe cause i found out we went in the wrong direction lol
well at least we got a little something
res change today flushing for nycd try to get some pics up

Nothing like staying close to home, but ya gotta stop going wrong way! :surf:

Glad you caught a few.:circle-of-love:

Sending someone over to talk to you bout your lights....hope you don't mind!:thanks:

Woohoo, pee and vape!

lol gonna give it till the end of the week to make sure i passed so if i dont i can grumble and retake it lol
i should pass tho so by next weekend i think ill be able to fire up the ole volcano:thumb:

Nothing like staying close to home, but ya gotta stop going wrong way! :surf:

Glad you caught a few.:circle-of-love:

Sending someone over to talk to you bout your lights....hope you don't mind!:thanks:

yea i got the info late and my phone didnt have the reception to get the call or i woulda turned the right way lol
thanks next time ill try and get you and T some to eat too
np ill talk to em..............
on another note new pics and updates today sometime later today im about to sleep in fact im not gonna be up thi slate anymore this is probably the last time for awhile being up this late
well maybe sometimes on the weekend depends how early i end up wakig up lol

lol gonna give it till the end of the week to make sure i passed so if i dont i can grumble and retake it lol
i should pass tho so by next weekend i think ill be able to fire up the ole volcano:thumb:

Next weekend! Woohoo! Party!

We should fire up some Pineapple Express! :)

ok heres the update pics on my last plant of this grow/thread
chop in 3-6 days left
DSC015482.JPG

so you can see the height difference of my next journal grow and my last plant on my first grow
those other ones really stretched up lol
DSC015491.JPG

ok heres the rest of the first plant that gonna be harvested very soon
DSC015501.JPG

DSC015512.JPG

DSC01552.JPG

ok there they are only couple more updates to go before this journal ends one for chop chop and one for nugs and smoke report
ill maybe do a third journal on the last cutting i took off the last clone thats flowering may also start a new seed too and throw it in the
3rd journal, trying to keep it on a perpetual cycle harvest 1-2 plants per month next harvest 1 month after this ones done on my second grow unfortunately i miss timed and dont have room in the flowering tent so after i start my third journal it may be 8-10 weeks before next ones ready, ill try to time it better lol so i can get to that 1-2 per month

ok heres the update pics on my last plant of this grow/thread

ok there they are only couple more updates to go before this journal ends one for chop chop and one for nugs and smoke report
ill maybe do a third journal on the last cutting i took off the last clone thats flowering may also start a new seed too and throw it in the
3rd journal, trying to keep it on a perpetual cycle harvest 1-2 plants per month next harvest 1 month after this ones done on my second grow unfortunately i miss timed and dont have room in the flowering tent so after i start my third journal it may be 8-10 weeks before next ones ready, ill try to time it better lol so i can get to that 1-2 per month

LOL, I did the same with mine... wanted to have every 3 weeks, but then it turned into 6, now who knows, LOL

LOL, I did the same with mine... wanted to have every 3 weeks, but then it turned into 6, now who knows, LOL

yea even if you dont have as much as others its still hard when your limited on space trying to time everything so its at least 3-4 weeks per harvest

yea even if you dont have as much as others its still hard when your limited on space trying to time everything so its at least 3-4 weeks per harvest

Yeah, I was thinking one big plant every 3 weeks, but it's hard to keep em going w/o a mother or running out of seeds.... I'm gonna try to graft several different strains to one mother so I can just keep one mom, and pull clones off of it. I figure one mom, three in veg, three in flower. They will get massive with 9 weeks from cutting though...

Yeah, I was thinking one big plant every 3 weeks, but it's hard to keep em going w/o a mother or running out of seeds.... I'm gonna try to graft several different strains to one mother so I can just keep one mom, and pull clones off of it. I figure one mom, three in veg, three in flower. They will get massive with 9 weeks from cutting though...

i wanna see how you do with that:thumb:

That's a full house Buddy and they look beautiful!

It actually surprised me that this one is almost over..where does time go? I've found that it's hard to time perpetuals...something always....seems to happen....Good Going Buddy!:bravo:

That's a full house Buddy and they look beautiful!

It actually surprised me that this one is almost over..where does time go? I've found that it's hard to time perpetuals...something always....seems to happen....Good Going Buddy!:bravo:

:Namaste:
:thanks:
yea the older you get the faster the time goes ive noticed that over the years especially when i was in my 30's and i still felt like i just got out of high school lol
yea perpetuals are hard unless you use plants with the same time frame
basically if you keep the same strain and use only clones you probably could pull it off easier but its still doable if you know the time frames, but none of this is exact so its what makes it hard but im pretty close lol
itll be nice to start a new one maybe the longer im here the more chance ill have to get people to notice and come post lol
but i have to say i think i did pretty good for my first hydro grow ever and first grow since i was a teen
which was alot less complicating then how people grow now that for sure lol
have a good one O be visiting you soon with the volcano lol

Back
Top Bottom