Cronichemp's First Indoor DWC 60 Day Wonder & NYCD

Just post nude pictures.........of your girls, of course! Although real nude girls might pack people in! :bravo:

then id have to hit that little button when i upload
something about unsuitable for oh shit i dont remember lol

ok heres the new pics think i got about 1-2 weeks left
i just keep checking the trichs everyday got a mix of clear cloudy and amber so its gonna be soon and its smelling wonderful lemme tell you

so heres the girls nude of course

DSC015384.JPG

DSC015394.JPG

DSC015401.JPG

DSC015413.JPG

waka waka

Head buzz + couchlock = fair and balanced. Just like fox news. or not really.

There are no parting gifts for those leaving the show. Your comments while here are all that matter. And you want to be remembered for THAT? What has Fox News ever done to you? I mean sure they sensationalize everything, and put a fucked up spin on the rest, but . . .

Okay, I'm with you on that one, lol.

Head buzz + couchlock = fair and balanced. Just like fox news. or not really.

i dont watch fox news
:rofl:
well give it a bit more b4 chop chop

There are no parting gifts for those leaving the show. Your comments while here are all that matter. And you want to be remembered for THAT? What has Fox News ever done to you? I mean sure they sensationalize everything, and put a fucked up spin on the rest, but . . .

Okay, I'm with you on that one, lol.

:rofl:

ok im out for tonight will catch up tomorrow night or sunday morning if im too tired tomorrow got a really early day tomorrow
hope the seafood in the ocean is biting tomorrow
tunas on the west side biting im gonna hit the east side too far and too damn crowded out there right now
eh maybe ill hit the west side later when i get used to this new boat
shakedown cruise tomorrow have a great night...................

Back
Top Bottom