P10009523.JPG

P10009591.JPG

P1000958.JPG

Veg light burn: Plants grew into the lights
P10009512.JPG

P10009502.JPG

Guest has went back home. I will try and take some clones on Monday

:peacetwo:

looking at all those just lets me know how much i have to learn, i've got one at 7 weeks veg and it is not near the size of yours
do you alternate their positions in the box,they seem to be 3 different levels in height. thanks for your time as always and double thanks for the mouthwatering trich shots. take care and ciao for now

looking at all those just lets me know how much i have to learn, i've got one at 7 weeks veg and it is not near the size of yours
do you alternate their positions in the box,they seem to be 3 different levels in height. thanks for your time as always and double thanks for the mouthwatering trich shots. take care and ciao for now

I mainly just put them in where they fit best. As you noted, they have grown unevenly.
This plant for example: The outer branches have stretched up more on one side vs. the other side. Not sure why.
P10009561.JPG

Cloning update:

Took 2 clones of ICE and 2 clones of Aurora Indica
*My method is only my method that works for me :) It may not be the easiest but it is what I do.

I use an organic seed starter mix, put some soil in a cup and add water straight from my sink. I mix the water and soil with a spoon to make sure all the soil is saturated.
P10009641.JPG

Then I get a cup of water from the sink that I will use to put the clone clipping into right after I clip it.
P10009651.JPG

I used 2 nodes this time... but I have cloned only using one node before.
P10009701.JPG

P1000969.JPG

Then I use some cheap powder cloning compound. You don't have to but it will speed the process up by around 5 to 10 days in my experience.
P10009682.JPG

P1000971.JPG

I got the powder on both nodes and then put them into the cups with soil.
P1000975.JPG

I then take the cup and cut slashes in the bottom. Afterwards I pull apart every other spot to increase the hole size.
P1000977.JPG

P1000976.JPG

P10009782.JPG

I add a little more water and then... Push the soil down around the stem to ensure there are no air gaps.
Next I put a plastic cup on to make a humidity dome. These cups I had to add a piece of tape to keep them on. If you use a smaller styrofoam cup it will sit on top nicely.
P10009792.JPG

P10009802.JPG

So the next thing is to try and not disturb them much for 10 to 15 days. I will spray some water on the inside of the plastic cup every 3 days or so. I will start taking the dome off around day 10 to see if they wilt.

that's it for now...

:peacetwo:

lmao the dungeon slaves. im liking what I see at this high point in time lol

Is there much odor? Seems they would be putting off some by now. Pretty plants for sure.

No odor in the VEG room.

The flower room is starting to give off some odor but only when I take the door off. Later on I bet I get some more odor in the room outside the box.

good question. can you rub an aurora indica bud? does it smell skunky at all?

good question. can you rub an aurora indica bud? does it smell skunky at all?

So I opened the door... Didn't smell much of anything. Went and mixed up some nutes, full strength this time because I have some continued yellowing (using up the nitrogen) and I did notice a light skunky smell when I went back in.

After watering them and giving the nutes (3 tsp. Big bloom, 2 tsp. grow big and 2 tsp. tiger bloom/per gallon of water), I rubbed the leaves. To my surprise the leaves didn't give off much smell. So, I pinched the buds lightly and smelled.

2 plants have a musky/skunky/lemon peel? smell and the last one has a definite lemon peel/citrus smell. 2 of the plants have some brown pistol and one plant has all white pistol so far. The white pistol plant has musky/skunky/lemon peel

musky/skunky/lemon peel smell
P10009561.JPG

musky/skunky/lemon peel smell
P10009533.JPG

lemon peel/citrus smell
P10009551.JPG

Back
Top Bottom