Colorado High - Soil - CFL - Super Skunk - 2013

Group shot of the ladies on day 77 of flowering -

DSCN23373.JPG

Single shot and close-up shot of the top cola of the left lady on day 77 of flowering -

DSCN23385.JPG

DSCN23405.JPG

Close-up shot of a couple of side shoot buds on the left lady on day 77 of flowering -

DSCN23427.JPG

DSCN23437.JPG

Single shot and close-up shot of the top cola of the right lady on day 77 of flowering -

DSCN23395.JPG

DSCN23417.JPG

Close-up shot of a couple of side shoot buds on the right lady on day 77 of flowering -

DSCN23447.JPG

DSCN23453.JPG

looking real good, still got a little growth to them, but they are in ripe zone I think :thumb:

Surprisingly, it doesn't smell as strong as the Easy Rider did. Once or twice I detected a strong ammonia smell but overall it hasn't been as strong or pungent as my first grow even when I open the tent first thing after lights on. It's probably the high heat and low humidity of this grow that's impacting the aroma, I've noticed that the ladies smell their best right after a watering and I haven't been watering as frequently this grow. Right now the temps inside the grow box are at ~90° with an RH of 10% and that's what it's been like for most of flowering. (BTW, the RH sensors bottoms out at 10% so it could easily be drier than that.)

That is really hot and dry. I'm not sure but that could be an odor killing environment. Which could either be a good or bad thing. I like to do what Franco and Arjan the Strain Hunters do and grab a bud and kind of open her gently and smell inside of the bud. It's like an awesome aroma smacks you in the nose and sends your brain reeling with excitement and anticipation. Then smell your fingers :rofl:

This Colorado weather can be a challenge! I do foliar sprays with the lights out, several times a day to help with the humidity. The heat in my tent is much better now that there is more room, but that will be a challenge this summer. I have air conditioning, but when the tents are all shut with lights on, it can still get hot. I usually leave them open when I am home.

Good luck CoHigh! Hopefully we can control it enough~:circle-of-love:

the smell will come as they dry. high temps usually make my plants smell their most. when I grew in my closet with an hid and nothing but an air purifier I had to make sure they had water and the temps were under 90f or else they would reek.

Thanks b.real and ecdriver! No, these were inexpensive seeds that I purchased from the Netherlands prior to finding out about :420:. I ordered 4 different strains, 10 seeds each, and they threw in 20 free seeds so the cost per seed, including shipping, is less than $3 and should last me a few years. It hurts a lot less to lose a seedling or have one be male when they are this cheap. ;)

they can be of very high quality even if they are cheap. price in breeding is made of the time needed to stabilize, once it is done, few years later you can have them for cheap.

are the seedlings even when they grow and flower usually from your batch of seeds?

are the seedlings even when they grow and flower usually from your batch of seeds?

I'm not sure if I understand your question. The only cannabis seeds that I have are from my Netherlands order last summer, so, yes, all of my seedlings have been from this batch of seeds.

I think hes asking if all the plants of the same seed batch have the same characteristics

Back
Top Bottom