Boss's 12/12 Day 60 >

Here goes Boss with all his Fu%$# Pictures again!

DSCN5753a.jpg

DSCN5772.jpg

DSCN5760a.jpg

DSCN5771.jpg

DSCN5761.jpg

Ohhhh Noooo! No more pics!!! I cant take it!!!
Please... I live for beautiful pics in these journals. Rock on, Boss. The girls look awesome.

boss, are you aware that your cannabis plants looks liek delicious crystaly spiders?im loving the look these plants are getting. they look so potent. very leafy and gorgeous. great job bro! oh nice pics. lol

Wow! You still have a knack with that camera boss! Looking good. Did I read your posts right? Your at 60 days of 12/12 already and you have 60 days till you move and the ladies might not finish in time? 120 days isn't enough time to flower? Are these pure sativas or something?

To the guys talking about cigs...I'm glad I quit when I did. The last carton of cigs (camels) I bought were $11.00 and came with $2.00 coupons on each carton making them $9.00 each. That was about 15 years ago and on base at the commissary. You had a limit of 4 cartons but I lived further away so I got a waiver allowing 6 cartons per visit. The wife would do the same so we ended up with 12 cartons per trip.

Ya this is for day 60 and beyond. Gotta remember I had these under blowing cold air to stunt em, so the rest of the flowering could take another 30 days easy. These we planted about the same time I flowered the others I just harvested, and those were flowering forever and a day :)

I have to have the downstairs packed and cleaned up by about the 15th of next month so we will see how it goes :)

Thanks for the props everyone :)

Thanks everyone :)

Ok this is it, I got a call and I will have agents next week, the plants are pulled, cut, trimmed and hung. I will have photos when I am done cleaning up down there. I have a lot of light bulb packing to do,.

I did get some very nice shots though, and man they smell sweet :)

Awww. I wish they could have fully matured but i'm sure we will see plenty in the future from you Boss. You've caught the grow bug and were glad you're here. Can't wait for some more pics.

Back
Top Bottom