Boss's 12/12 Day 60 >

haha in refrence to the comment about the lack of a place for too much weed, you can always donate to the dan foundation.lol

Joe, this is the way I like to do it. They are out of the room in this shot, but you can see what they look like if they were packed into each other.

DSCN5380_edited.JPG

I pulled em all and I am about to plant sunflowers :) I decided the risk was not worth it. When i move I have new LEDS and new carbon filter with a giant fan, so things should start off well there. Father in law said he wants to buy the house next door to them for us, but I don;t know about that deal.

Good call, it's always best to go with your gut if you're unsure about something.
May they rest in peace! As always, looking forward to the next one, Bossman!

They did, for what I had to do it worked ok. They should have gotten to about 3 feet, but I didn't have the grow space for all of them, so I pulled 2 and kept the rest under cold temps by the intake for almost 2 months. They got to about 1.5 feet and I got paranoid and had to harvest. I had dad saying he was selling out the house from under me, then after I pull it all he says he wants to wait till the end of June.. Sucks.
This is all I got from them, but it was great smoke.

What surprised me the most was the flushing with Juice, it actually came through into the smell of the plant during cure, and though the smell went away after the cure, the taste was fruity/spicey. I postted this before I am sure, but they looked like this, and the yeild was about 2 1/4 oz for the 4 plants.

DSCN0157.JPG

Oh, the proof is in the budding, these buds were so tight it suprised me, seeing as ai used only cfls. But like Moose said, the temp has a lot to do with it. I also finished these up with mixed specrum CFLS to, I used 16 soft cfls and 4 blues.

boss thats some batman shit! lol

Back
Top Bottom