Girl Scout cookies (1)
Tutankhamon (1)
Sweet Coffee Rider (1)
Fast & Vast (1)

That's 5 strains ..

Can't wait ..

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good how are you doing.
This is my baby her name is sunshine just because shes an auto acid and I remember fondly my orange sunshine teenage years .

Shes a little shy but im sure she'll grow out of it
420-magazine-mobile2059710418.jpg

Here's my current auto grow. 3x NL auto from CKS. I have another seed (Jack Herer) germing now which will join these in a couple days

420-magazine-mobile154953673.jpg

420-magazine-mobile72872479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here's my current auto grow. 3x NL auto from CKS. I have another seed (Jack Herer) germing now which will join these in a couple days

420-magazine-mobile72872479.jpg

Awesome...:high-five: Welcome to the forum....Looking great :thumb: are you doing a journal?

Shes two days old now
420-magazine-mobile717144381.jpg

Congrats :high-five: May she bless you with much bud :thumb:

So this is her tonight:)!
420-magazine-mobile1928510754.jpg
Looking very lush mun, did she start on the side of the pot or is lst'd into that position? Either way, you're on the path to some great buds for sure :Namaste:

Late to the party but I'm in Snid ...
Welcome aboard, all autos all the time... :welcome:

Dear Autoflower Illuminati,
I have some White Widow Auto that will go into flower well before my Gold Leaf Fem strain. Can I just shield the WW during the 12 hours of darkness, or would it be better to move them to my big growhouse during flowering to ensure complete darkness.
I'm not sure how sensitive the autos are to light during the flower stage.
Your question has already been answered by dankduo, 18 to 20 hours of light for the entire time. So you could veg your photoperiods until these autos are done. The photoperiods are the ones you could cover if time or space is an issue for you. They will need total darkness if you decide to flower them before your autos are finished. [/QUOTE]

Northern Lights (3)
Girl Scout cookies (1)
Tutankhamon (1)
Sweet Coffee Rider (1)
Fast & Vast (1)

That's 5 strains ..

Can't wait ..
Sounds like a great grow :thumb: post a link to the journal when if you want. Down the road it'll be like a side reading for people to follow and they can to delve deaper into the rabbit hole of autoflowers. :thanks:

I'm in! Love auto threads!
You came to the right place AFF.:welcome: there will be plenty of good information for the autoflower growers, new and seasoned alike.

Good how are you doing.
This is my baby her name is sunshine just because shes an auto acid and I remember fondly my orange sunshine teenage years .
Shes a little shy but im sure she'll grow out of it
420-magazine-mobile2059710418.jpg
Nice to see your little sprout, it's a beginning of a journey towards success. May she flourish with big buds, thanks for sharing :thanks:

]
Looking good AFF, there is the magic number. Glad you've shared those pics. Keep us posted :thumb:

Shes two days old now
420-magazine-mobile717144381.jpg
Welcome, welcome.. :)

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Northern Lights (3)
Girl Scout cookies (1)
Tutankhamon (1)
Sweet Coffee Rider (1)
Fast & Vast (1)

That's 5 strains ..

Can't wait ..

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sounds great man please post the link to your thread please .

Happy growing .

Ok I just order Vision seeds Super Skunk Auto now can I breed this female with a normal male photoperiod plant? And if so what would I end up with?

Back
Top Bottom