Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

Even at a 1000 watts, I hope he has his lights on a dedicated 15 amp circuit. That is like running a microwave 18 hours a day. I know I would never trust my 100 year old wiring for all those.
:Namaste:

Hi Hemi , My lights are running on a dedicated circuit put in strait from the fuse box just for this grow tent , and my wiring is all new thanks , also got surge protection to protect the lights .
Be safe .

Hi Hemi , My lights are running on a dedicated circuit put in strait from the fuse box just for this grow tent , and my wiring is all new thanks , also got surge protection to protect the lights .
Be safe .
I am a big worrier when it comes to electricity. :laughtwo: Good to hear you are setup so safely. I know some folks start off small, upgrade their grow over time and do not think about how much more electricity their equipment is drawing. Until they trip a breaker or start a fire, that is.

I am a big worrier when it comes to electricity. :laughtwo: Good to hear you are setup so safely. I know some folks start off small, upgrade their grow over time and do not think about how much more electricity their equipment is drawing. Until they trip a breaker or start a fire, that is.

Unsafe electricity causing fire - been there done that (almost) :D AND learned my lesson for life.If your gonna be an idiot at least learn from it so you can point your fingers at others calling them an idiot further down the line *LOL*

Hi guys,

I have been using Coco for my first and second grows. This has worked well and I have used coco specific nutes from Plant Magic (UK based). I would like to try using Plagron mix with about between 50/50 coco mixed in. The reason I am doing this is because I have been having slow growth of my seedlings between the 6-20 day period and I think that using a tried technique with Plagron might speed the little ones up.

Here is the question though - I want to switch to advanced nutrients using Tang's schedule - see below:
Days 1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)
Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.
Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.
Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.
Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.
Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.
Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.
Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.
Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.
Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.
Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.

Do you think that I should invest in the COCO version of the Advanced Nutrients products OR should I buy the normal soil based line??
Remember I am using a 50/50 to 70/30 mix of Plagron/Coco (respectively). With a small concentrated pocket of Plagron, tailored for the seedling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Hi guys,

I have been using Coco for my first and second grows. This has worked well and I have used coco specific nutes from Plant Magic (UK based). I would like to try using Plagron mix with about between 50/50 coco mixed in. The reason I am doing this is because I have been having slow growth of my seedlings between the 6-20 day period and I think that using a tried technique with Plagron might speed the little ones up.

Here is the question though - I want to switch to advanced nutrients using Tang's schedule - see below:
Days 1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)
Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.
Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.
Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.
Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.
Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.
Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.
Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.
Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.
Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.
Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.

Do you think that I should invest in the COCO version of the Advanced Nutrients products OR should I buy the normal soil based line??
Remember I am using a 50/50 to 70/30 mix of Plagron/Coco (respectively). With a small concentrated pocket of Plagron, tailored for the seedling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Hi breezy if you will be using sensi cal/mag then dont bother getting big bud coco , the only difference between big bud and big bud coco is big bud coco has added cal/mag.
If your worried obout growth then go with biobizz light mix for soil , great product.
If you want to see early growth check out my journal.
Be safe.

Hi breezy if you will be using sensi cal/mag then dont bother getting big bud coco , the only difference between big bud and big bud coco is big bud coco has added cal/mag.
If your worried obout growth then go with biobizz light mix for soil , great product.
If you want to see early growth check out my journal.
Be safe.

Thanks buddy! Glad to know that is the only real difference.. I will get the standard stuff! Good advice!

Hello,
please help me

i have 2 plants autoflower.

1.Dark Davil
2.White Widow

i am working with 400hps in grow tent 0,60x0,60,1,40.
first 4 days
sqUejX.jpg

Ky3uce.jpg

oxEFwI.jpg

the first plan have broblem?wtf?its yellow from 1st day now its 8 day
today.
FqxP9H.jpg

ly765S.jpg

i think its light bleach.
Thank you all

all mix has a pretty high e.c for seedlings but they will pull threw at week two start to give root juice and then at about week 6 start giving them a low number of nutes you should be fine tho Mr. Amazing uses all mix all the time and his plants look lovely I'm a light mix guy myself

Sweet skunk auto Looking mighty frosty maybe another 2-3 weeks for her to be done :p got a few others as well I think my favorite is Wet coast og by fast buds right now
20160123_093344.jpg
20160123_093407.jpg

Back
Top Bottom