Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

You don't really need to have those stakes holding down the fan leaves though. It may help a little, but not entirely necessary. It won't hurt at all though, I'm glad to have allowed you to make that step towards many many Colas.

IjustfiguredthatI'dgetaheadstarttogettingyourpinwheelshape.WHT?Myspacebarisn'tspacing.Grrrrr.

My favourite little birdy, glad you could make your perch on my scrawny little shoulders. Would you like a cracker :rofl:

KiG AngryBird :green_heart:cheers

DID someone say cracker !!!!!
20170110_121227.jpg

Awesome start to the thread Snid, I look forward to the ride.....

Here is the best I can offer on topping an auto

TOPPED and lst

20170110_121217.jpg

UNTOPPED and lst

20170110_133110.jpg

Might not be a fair comparison as they are different strains but I think New people will get the idea :thumb:

:circle-of-love: to everyone....I got a journal to go look at. :peacetwo:

IjustfiguredthatI'dgetaheadstarttogettingyourpinwheelshape.WHT?Myspacebarisn'tspacing.Grrrrr.
No space bar eh? Lol, that's something. Understood 100% anyways. It will help give the tips room to grow outward instead of upward, I usually bend then daily to achieve the same ends. I use the leaf stems as a brace so that I don't bend the tips so far as to snap them, meaning the leaf stems will support the tips and prevent you from going to far, lol did I just repeat myself... I just took an oxycet for my sprained knee, so I'm a little bit medicated.

DID someone say cracker !!!!!
20170110_121227.jpg

Awesome start to the thread Snid, I look forward to the ride.....

Here is the best I can offer on topping an auto

TOPPED and lst

20170110_121217.jpg

UNTOPPED and lst

20170110_133110.jpg

Might not be a fair comparison as they are different strains but I think New people will get the idea :thumb:

:circle-of-love: to everyone....I got a journal to go look at. :peacetwo:
:rofl: is that a real bird? That's hilarious! Now AngryBird has a companion... Priceless. Great comparison, it shows perfect examples of the structure and their differences. Thank you for sharing that.

Hey Snid, Would there be ANY advantage to just bending a seedling in half, let it grow, then top it? Or is my brain whack! ;)
It sounds like something to try, I keen on trying new things. If you bent it over, the secondary growth would become dominant, right... Then maybe you can top those tips instead of the main one. I'll need to think about it some more, but you may be onto something my dear. If you have the will then I'm all in support for you, but if I were you and your meds were ample already then I'd say go for it. But for now I'd stick with what has proved to be effective for you. :circle-of-love: G2heal

This is my girl day 37. She is doing well. I was wondering when I would start flowering ? How do you tell or know?
You will see that the growth tips start to get really "busy" with lots of smaller leaves that look to be growing all at once. Then shortly after the pistils will appear and then sir, you're into the preflower stretch. I've had autos go 6 weeks in veg, so id say it should be anytime. Was there suppose to be a pic attached?

Hey brother good thread I'm in for the ride, one thing about knowledge is you never quit learning
IMG_20160520_093732759.jpg

This is a pic of my first auto with LST training. Just under 100 days seed to harvest and yielded just under 3 1/4 oz dry
Good Ole Jezebel, a very impressive auto from way back when... Glad you've found the thread, it'll be a great one for sure. Sharing knowledge is the basis of humanity, maybe not about growing cannabis, lol, but that's why we are here. Thanks for your beautiful example, she's one I'll not soon forget. That and the mass of cfls that surrounded her. :thanks:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Hey brother good thread I'm in for the ride, one thing about knowledge is you never quit learning
IMG_20160520_093732759.jpg

This is a pic of my first auto with LST training. Just under 100 days seed to harvest and yielded just under 3 1/4 oz dry

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I hope I could be as fortunate with my first :love:

How many lights is that and what wattage.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

13 CFL's : this was for flower stage, 1-125w 2700k in the center and 8-42w 2700k cfl's on the corners and 4-42w 6500k CFLs on the corners. All lights were in the reflectors. They do make a difference as far as concentrating light but they do take up space and hold heat in the shade. Now I have 1/4" holes drilled around the base to help dissipate heat. The top pic was veg stage the same set up without 4 of the 2700k fixtures

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I hope I could be as fortunate with my first :love:
If you follow and ask for advice it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Everybody has problems and the members here are top notch for assistance. Right now there is a bunch of auto growers that are blessed with femanized seeds that were supposed to be autos but we are all figuring it out together

13 CFL's : this was for flower stage, 1-125w 2700k in the center and 8-42w 2700k cfl's on the corners and 4-42w 6500k CFLs on the corners. All lights were in the reflectors. They do make a difference as far as concentrating light but they do take up space and hold heat in the shade. Now I have 1/4" holes drilled around the base to help dissipate heat. The top pic was veg stage the same set up without 4 of the 2700k fixtures

That picture is what I'll be rembering you and Jezebel by for my whole life my friend. That is one priceless image... Like bckush said it's like she's being interrogated. But I like to think of her as a superstar shinning in the spotlights. Bang up job with her Lupey, totally an unforgettable grow.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Tried doing a little lst'ing after about a week of being topped. This strain loved bring topped. She was very slow at the beginning, but is taking off now. Ive read normally we should wait 2 week's after topping b4 lst'ing, but this plantvseems to like the abuse..
420-magazine-mobile812399963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile135987640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1413578998.jpg

And shes showing her girly parts... Yay..
420-magazine-mobile65067924.jpg

What day is your grow on??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Couldn't tell u exactly, probably around a month.. Growth was very slow at the beginning as they weren't in the tent and the humidity was about 15%... Very cold and dry here in the winter.. Once they went in the tent, last week, they almost doubled in size... My last grow started very slowly too.. It was heat issues then, and they took 2-3 weeks longer than breeders specs, but produced a very nice harvest... Some killler, killer smoke..
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom