Agc Auto Growers Club

Hey all,

I just subbed in, thanks to Demonic who pointed me in this direction!

I have a ton of catching up to do, but would love any advice you might have on my grow.

Looking forward to all this info.

:Namaste:
There is so much one can do with an autoflower. People say you can't do this and that, we'll clearly they have been wrong. Topping and doing LST will alone increase your yields at least 40% in my honest opinion, and there's so much more to do. From soil mixes to feeding schedules to surgeries, and topping. The proof is in the pudding as they rightfully say lol.

I currently have 5 autos going - 2 Northern Lights, 1 Amnesia Haze, and 2 Blueberrys. They are all from 420. I am growing in a 4x4x6 grow tent with LEDs and coco coir.

420-magazine-mobile1591003869.jpg

Nice garden wait have I told you that before ?

What are your plans for flowering ?

Nice garden wait have I told you that before ?

What are your plans for flowering ?

Thanks!

They are flowering now for the most part. one of isn't building buds like the others but has signs of flower. Just waiting for her to kick it in gear. They are more or less on cruise control. I am pulling branches down as best I can and leaf tucking. But practically out of room. Just waiting out the last 40 days or so.

Thanks!

They are flowering now for the most part. one of isn't building buds like the others but has signs of flower. Just waiting for her to kick it in gear. They are more or less on cruise control. I am pulling branches down as best I can and leaf tucking. But practically out of room. Just waiting out the last 40 days or so.
They get bigger then one would think after watching YouTube lol

Thanks!

Are you back building them by chance sorry drank half a 26er of rye and ginger been awhile lol

Thanks!

Maybe take string and just tie it down the ones that are popping higher ?

It was a nice smoke, not my best but it was up there I did leave a quick review in the journal

Sweet deals

Sorry left ya had half. 26 er of rye tonight wow been awhile lmao .

They get bigger then one would think after watching YouTube lol

Thanks!

Happy house meet angel honestly a great girl amazing grower autos and soil is her game .

Much love girls .
Keep representing 420 mag proud . So glad to have met you both .

Happy house meet angel honestly a great girl amazing grower autos and soil is her game .

Much love girls .
Keep representing 420 mag proud . So glad to have met you both .

Hello Angel! I went with autos for my first grow just so that I didn't have to worry about lighting schedule as much but I plan to grow both.

Thanks Joe! You are an amazing individual as well! It's the people that make this forum different from others!

I'm not at the moment. I am almost afraid to cut them. I also read that backbuilding makes for prettier and more uniform buds buts does it really increase yield?

Enjoy the drink! .

Yeah what if you tested back building on a few tops? Would you try it for me as long as your not pass the half way mark on flowering.

Hello Angel! I went with autos for my first grow just so that I didn't have to worry about lighting schedule as much but I plan to grow both.

Thanks Joe! You are an amazing individual as well! It's the people that make this forum different from others!
I find autos great to start with. Commitment with less stress, with photos there is a bit more to worry about. Photos are monsters while autoflowers are smaller lol

Autos are great! Sweet Seeds are currently my favorite breeder. :love:

Being able to get a perpetual cycle going. Without having to alter the lights timing, is awesome.
With enough room and proper lights you can harvest every month. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom