Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

We want to welcome the 2 newest members of the GROWant family of Growers.
The amazing LB07 And SweetSue. Stay tuned to see what these amazing growers can do with
Our lights. Happy growing.

@LB07 @SweetSue

Thank you kind sir! I'm patiently awaiting my new light. Should be here Thursday. I'm in the process of getting my room ready, and deciding which strain to grow. I'm super excited for all of this to happen. I'll be a kid on Christmas Thursday!!

I've been through most of this joirnal and would love to get myself into the running to be a tester for the lights (whatever size). I am currently in the midst of creating a new custom grow space but also have a three-by-three tent available. Or I will in the near future anyway. Please check out my grow Journal, one is ongoing long-term and the other was start to finish when I was a newbie. My most recent Journal that has just been started is a step by step on creating my new grow space.

On a side note, I would love to put your light head-to-head against my intenze grow 800. They also claim to have the best light on the market dollar-for-dollar. They are not a sponsor.

Good luck 420 friends on your new lights... I'm definitely going to be watching those... Growing send one my way... Im just got done buying a new 4—4 tent to start a new grow... :p

Good luck 420 friends on your new lights... Im definitely going to be watching thos... Growing send one my way... Im just got done buying a new 4×4 tent to start a new grow... :p
They were going to, but then you misspelled their name.....
Dropped the ball Roca....
Hahaha
Just fucking with ya

I've been through most of this joirnal and would love to get myself into the running to be a tester for the lights (whatever size). I am currently in the midst of creating a new custom grow space but also have a three-by-three tent available. Or I will in the near future anyway. Please check out my grow Journal, one is ongoing long-term and the other was start to finish when I was a newbie. My most recent Journal that has just been started is a step by step on creating my new grow space.

On a side note, I would love to put your light head-to-head against my intenze grow 800. They also claim to have the best light on the market dollar-for-dollar. They are not a sponsor.

Right now we have our sponsor spots filled. We are planning some giveaways and will also be sponsoring the Journal OTM, Nug OTM and Creme de la Creme picture, all for a whole year. So there will be lots of opportunities to get one of our lights. Thanx so much for the interest in our lights.

Right now we have our sponsor spots filled. We are planning some giveaways and will also be sponsoring the Journal OTM, Nug OTM and Creme de la Creme picture, all for a whole year. So there will be lots of opportunities to get one of our lights. Thanx so much for the interest in our lights.
Nice... Hopefully my meds size up to everyone :)

Welcome to 420 and thanks for sponsoring the forum. Your lights are looking interesting. Especially the master/slave thing is something I have been wanting for a long time.

I am good at finishing my grows would think most are but damn there are many abandoned journals out there.

The devil always wants to test stuff and he's good at it too

We have all our sponsorships filled at the moment. But please stay tuned for a bunch of giveaways and all the sponsored events we will be apart of. Journal and Nug of the Month and Creme de la creme pic as well.
Looking forward to seing your lights in action will follow a few journals. Keep up the good work

Just wanted to say welcome to our community came across this thread and I liked the post I read .

But more or less thank you for trying help us grow better beautiful plants...

We have all our sponsorships filled at the moment. But please stay tuned for a bunch of giveaways and all the sponsored events we will be apart of. Journal and Nug of the Month and Creme de la creme pic as well.

It almost feels like playing the lottery.

Anyway you guys are doing Some great work here and keeping People exited. Well done.

#fingerscrossed

I'd like to preface this post by apologizing for its length.

That's great, and is appreciated (thanks!).

But I'd ask that you consider the Member of the Month contest, too. This is a contest that doesn't depend on growing cannabis (or, in the case of the Nug of the Month, possibly buying the winning nug from a dispensary/etc.). I mean, a person could - in theory - be homeless, living in a cardboard box and only able to access this forum via their public library's free access, and still become MotM. Because it's based, more or less, on how helpful they are... to the forum in general and to the members. Some past winners seem to have not grown cannabis. Maybe they can't afford a fancy LED grow light (or the thought of a high-wattage HID scares them, or the electrical usage puts them off). If they're not growing, they'll never be able to win a Plant of the Month contest (and the other contests aren't looking all that likely, either).

However, in a very real sense, it's them and folks like them who are a big part of the appeal here. We don't flame/insult other members, as a rule (it IS one of our rules ;). Members help other members (and the many "ghosts" who read but never join). They teach, they bring a positive attitude, if someone starts a grow journal and is having trouble, these people devote a portion of their time to helping. For that matter, they can turn someone else's low-activity thread into a busy one just by "dropping in" and/or posting a link to it in one of their threads & asking others to visit it.

Let's face it, there are several cannabis-related forums on the Internet. One of the reasons that THIS one is what it is, is because of people like the MotM winners (and candidates for same). When someone joins here and posts an introductory thread that basically states, "Hi, I'm new! And I don't know what I'm doing - HELP!" there's usually someone who'll reply with a general welcome - and who doesn't mind giving them general pointers and/or suggesting reading material. Join another forum and post such a thread and you might just get crapped on (in the virtual sense).

Another way of looking at it is that these people are doing a lot to turn other people... into your potential customers ;) . And most of them know how to grow, really. You can't spend literally hours every day reading and posting here without learning in the process. If it were me, I'd think about giving them a light. Not a $1,500 1,000-watt monster, lol. But something (relatively) inexpensive, and of a much more reasonable wattage/electrical draw.

Now, with (all of ;) ) that having been stated, I do understand the reason why "grow light companies" in general prefer to donate to the "grower's" contests. That person who won Member of the Month just might BE homeless, and if so, well, it's hard to grow cannabis in a cardboard box without electricity, lol. But most people have the ability even if they don't have the means (IOW, money for a decent light). That smallest light you have, it might be a good one. Low wattage means it won't be a huge bump on the monthly electric bill (conservation and switching to more energy-efficient home lighting might even be enough to cover it). Low... I hate to use the words "low prowess" with a sponsor's product, lol, but... something that does not require a significant amount of space in order to work well would seem tailor-made to a lot of people. And, hey, it's the cheapest product you sell, so... ;) . I'd make a strong request that the winner use the product in a grow (just like I would for a Plant of the Month winner). Truly, I see a very real benefit in being the company whose product was the first grow light a person ever used - and used successfully. People who are considering growing their own cannabis for the first time (of which there are probably hundreds of thousands, or even millions, due to the increasing legalization for medicinal and even general use in this country!) and who are thinking, "Yeah, I'd love to start with a fancy LED light, but I can't justify buying one with no previous growing experience," will be able to see that growing cannabis is, in fact, as easy as managing to hit the ground on the first try after you've already fallen off the ladder.

Thank you for your time - and, again, I apologize for the length of this post. And, regardless of your ultimate decision on this matter, I'd like to reiterate my appreciation for you becoming a sponsor of my favorite forum AND for participating in the forum.

Back
Top Bottom