Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

That could be a problem sometimes, people get the light, do good documenting for first few weeks, then kinda disappear. When I did the clw fixture, I had to send them updates with pics on weekly basis. Damn journals can be time consuming. After I finish new veg room, idk what I'm going to do with my 3x3. I'm gonna keep up with your testers, want to see how they do from start to finish.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday ..

Yes. That is where the problem is. People start journals then just abandon them. So it's hard, as a company to find good candidates. Esp ones that can document from start to finish. Flowering is what the majority of growers care about. How does the light perform during flower! A lot more people (in legal states)are buying clones, vegging for 2 weeks only then flipping them.
Those people only care how the light performs for flowering not veg. So when people start a journal using our light, then quit before flower it's always heartbreaking.

How big of a space do you grow in?
2x2.5x7. Definitely an small intimate setup but for a first grow I think I have most of the right tools already. I'm not one to half ass things when I'm passionate about it. This new found hobby is the best thing I got going....other then my kids .

I will have to check him out. It's always nice when they are recommended by another member.

I'll document every single day of growth next to a mars 300w if need be :) I have two spare tents at the moment. I'll be popping a NL mother, and I could gladly grow two clones in like conditions right next to a competitors light if you'd like. Name the rules and I'll follow . my grow journal now gets updated at least two or three times a week.

First Grow Attempt! LEDs Coco Canna Nutes!

Also, if needed I can compensate for the light a little. I'm actually in the market for a light for my 4x4. Mainly one to run alongside my 400w. So if you have one comparable to the mars 2 400w and want to talk business let me know.

As far as tent sizes I can provide, I have a 2.5x2.5, a 3'x3', and a 4'x4'.

That's their business, selling lights, and your after one, wouldn't you want to talk to them, lol. If your selling pounds and dude wants a gram, you chasing after him to talk business? Sorry, it just hit my humor senses..
I wanted to buy parts, wasn't after free stuff.. pity don't ship to Aus though, I would have journaled the shit out of them for you :rofl:

Have you any plans to have an Australian importer ? Can you ship to Australia ? I am really impressed by the level of thought you have put into this product. Having the ability to replicate the full spectrum of light over the course of the day, including clouds, is absolutely epic !! I have a 1m ×x 1m x 2m Tent and I have just started the grow - my first - having a light that does everything is as good as you can ask. Look forward to seeing the results of the tests and how they stack up against the other LED's on the market.
Great to have you aboard.
Stay Frosty
WoundedKnee

One more thing - a moonlight feature ? I have a good friend who has been growing for over 25 years, he has a small 'moonlight' and swears its doing great things. He certainly gets incredible results. Just a thought. He is old fashioned and doesn't even have an email address, so he definetly won't be on here.

I'll document every single day of growth next to a mars 300w if need be :) I have two spare tents at the moment. I'll be popping a NL mother, and I could gladly grow two clones in like conditions right next to a competitors light if you'd like. Name the rules and I'll follow . my grow journal now gets updated at least two or three times a week.

Also, if needed I can compensate for the light a little. I'm actually in the market for a light for my 4x4. Mainly one to run alongside my 400w. So if you have one comparable to the mars 2 400w and want to talk business let me know.

As far as tent sizes I can provide, I have a 2.5x2.5, a 3'x3', and a 4'x4'.

Mars hydro is also a respected sponsor for 420 Magazine so , even though we love that competitive spirit no side by side would be necessary. We feel it would send the wrong message. Especially since we're the new guys.
Obviously, we cannot stop someone from doing that on their own. However, sponsoring a side by side from another sponsor would be in bad taste in our opinion.
I hope that makes sense. With that being said it definitely sounds like you have room for a light. I'll send you a message.

You're welcome to go over my journal if you wish. If you do tho....few changes were made from my original intro post of the journal.

I'm going over your journal and a few others now .

That's my next project, playing with some far red. Just gotta finish building my new grow chambers.

I'm a big fan of having full control over my spectrum. Can get dialed in, seems like some strains like just a different adjustments.

Are your drivers remotely mounted or are they built into fixtures? I saw in opening statement from Ron, placed outside of tent.

I wish you guys were sponsor earlier, I might not have gotten into building my own lights. All of your features is why I started building. I'm currently running a clw solar system 550, using the osrams with a 3 channel controller. The osrams produce some very nice produce. I'm also big fan of American companies, customer service is 100 times better, and quicker if you have problems.

Look forward to seeing what your lights can do......
Yea I'm using the clw 550s x2 with that controller as well . These lights look very promising and I'm getting ready to start another grow in a week or two and would love to get my hands on one of these units .

Our drivers are remotely mounted. So yes they can be placed outside the tent. How are you liking the CLW? I've seen some good grows with it. I hear ya about wanting to be able to dial in that perfect spectrum. That's what we try to bring to the table. Giving the grower full control of whatever light recipe he or her decides is working best for them.
I love my clw 550s so far , I've had zero problems with them . The run cool and quiet. I love the customization with the newest controller, as buckshot says , you can really dial in it to where you want it . So when do we get to test these lights out ?

Have you any plans to have an Australian importer ? Can you ship to Australia ? I am really impressed by the level of thought you have put into this product. Having the ability to replicate the full spectrum of light over the course of the day, including clouds, is absolutely epic !! I have a 1m ×x 1m x 2m Tent and I have just started the grow - my first - having a light that does everything is as good as you can ask. Look forward to seeing the results of the tests and how they stack up against the other LED's on the market.
Great to have you aboard.
Stay Frosty
WoundedKnee
Congrats on starting your grow.
I definitely love you interest in our lights. Yes, Cloud cover, lightning storms,sunrise, sunset. All programmable features on our Smart models.
We are working on getting lights to Australia and should have answers soon guys.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Lightning as well !! Thats mad ! I wish you all the best, your product is epic. Look forward to getting your products Down Under.

Mars hydro is also a respected sponsor for 420 Magazine so , even though we love that competitive spirit no side by side would be necessary. We feel it would send the wrong message. Especially since we're the new guys.
Obviously, we cannot stop someone from doing that on their own. However, sponsoring a side by side from another sponsor would be in bad taste in our opinion.
I hope that makes sense. With that being said it definitely sounds like you have room for a light. I'll send you a message.

Sounds great! I'll be happy to do a grow journal for yah!

Well since you're going over journals, you should check mine out.
Not really to see if you'd like to sponsor me, but because my outdoor plants are crazy cool...my auto is fun. But really the banter is where it's at.
All I have to say; GI Joe LST!

Hahaha
But for real, these are on my radar. The spectrum control is pretty wild!

Back
Top Bottom