Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Great looking plants OMM! What a beautiful harem of ladies you have there! :thumb:

:peace:

Hey Thank you MS! So far this has been fun. Looking for some good buds out of this one. Due to some things I can't control, the SOG is still being delayed. Once that's up and running things should really take off. Thanks for stopping by! :high-five:

Hey Buddy, you just described me. I water slowly with RO water (50 cents a gal at safeway) and I don't mind standing there for a while. I like to look at my girls. Jandre.......before you say get a RO system, which I know you will. :ganjamon: I have an old house and it would be a major cost factor in side. Then I thought of an outside RO system and couldn't do that either. This was once a beach and you hit sea water at about 18". I would create a swamp in my back yard. I buy 30 to 50 gallons at a time...what a pain to move them.
I have a tray under my plants, like you said for run off. Even a large plastic dish is OK for overflow, since AirPots have an inch or more distance from the runoff it works out. I feel luck to be growing in Hawaii, but the costs are incredible, :morenutes: Make that it costs allot to grow inside!

Before we get into all this, I know you have a system worked out for you, and it works. It would be ill advised for me to try to change your ways, I think. I was answering Hash Hounds question, "As usual with me, when I look into something new to try, confusion arises." And furter comments on the line.

However, since you brought it up... I'm not being argumentative, just trying to help out. But.....

The only thing I can say, is for the inside.... there are portable units.

Mikro Delta Portable 3 Stage RO System (Mighty Mite): $103.00

This one has a quick connect to your kitchen faucet. . . Would beat lugging 30 to 50 gallons from Safeway... and since you have the gallon jugs, just reuse them once empty from Safeway. This one above does 20 to 50 GPD (1-2 GPH), depending on your water pressure...

Hey i hope im not to late OMM your plants are lookin great gettin ready to put some in the ground well let you know what they are when they come up :peace:

Before we get into all this, I know you have a system worked out for you, and it works. It would be ill advised for me to try to change your ways, I think. I was answering Hash Hounds question, "As usual with me, when I look into something new to try, confusion arises." And furter comments on the line.

However, since you brought it up... I'm not being argumentative, just trying to help out. But.....

The only thing I can say, is for the inside.... there are portable units.

Mikro Delta Portable 3 Stage RO System (Mighty Mite): $103.00

This one has a quick connect to your kitchen faucet. . . Would beat lugging 30 to 50 gallons from Safeway... and since you have the gallon jugs, just reuse them once empty from Safeway. This one above does 20 to 50 GPD (1-2 GPH), depending on your water pressure...

Thank You My Friend!
No kidding Thank you. :thumb: Man I really like that set up and it would work for me. Now comes the however......You don't live with Jo. She said not in my kitchen! " So it goes.:smokin: Maybe when her son comes out to live with us, he can talk her into it. I'll still bargain with her,,,,,she wants an xBox 360, so maybe.:Namaste:

Hey i hope im not to late OMM your plants are lookin great gettin ready to put some in the ground well let you know what they are when they come up :peace:

You are never late here Buddy. Now we are talking....a few seeds in the ground.:high-five:
Good luck with them I like surprises. :bravo:

I don't even know who's journal I'm in right now...OH! I see it's Uncle O's.

Hey Uncle O! Man I've got a story for you...sort of.

I was on my way home when I see a RASTA hitching on the side of the road. This is a trip I do at least once a week, 40 min drive along the river all the way home. Not much commercial traffic unless it's a local delivery.

So, I see the clothes he's wearing(red, green, yellow) and stopped. He gets to the passenger side and opens the door to my truck... (A wave of smoke gets pulled out and 25 or 6 to 4 is bumping) I can now see the dreads and perma burnt look on him, so I asked "you got any herb" and he says "not on me, but I have some at my house"

I asked him "where you headed?" and he tells me "^%$@@$ Bridge" and I said "Cool, were going to make a short stop on the way...

In he gets, and I peel off North bound...I check him out you know...a 3 second look over at my "catch" lol

I had paint on my finger tips and so he asks if I was working...yada yada.

He started to share his adventures with me.. he was all over the same places I've been in a couple different states. He held a job as "trimmer" in Cali for the other 3 hitchhiking everywhere he went. We were getting along nicely I would say.

So we go to my driveway and I pull out my stash rock from the stone wall that (just try to find it) I have for when I'm mowing the grass.

I had some KK rolled in RAW papers from our sponsors HBI INTERNATIONAL in it, I really didn't want to invite him in so I grabbed it and we drove down the hill to the waterfalls...yes we have them too.

We smoked a nice size J to the head, this guy was doing all sorts of fancy smoking moves...hitting it and snorting it and blowing it out in rings as he tasted it.

He was really liking the taste.. it's gotten so much sweeter in it's ? months curing.

That Kandy Kush shut my boy up! I'm talking to him and I can see that it was a little more than he was expecting. lol

I took his happy grin and turned it into a WTF did I jusst smoke? I have to admit, it's pretty heavy on the upper side...I started to explain to him that he had just smoked some stuff that had gotten to the mostly cloudy and not much in the amber side.

I like this herb for in the middle of the day or in the morning, one hit and cup of cofffee and place a jack hammer in my hands.

Keeps you going for sure.

So, I asked if he was OK I barely got a mumbled "yeah"...maybe he didn't eat in a while and it really got him by the booboo.

"You took too much man, you took too much"

So we get going up the road and I was feeling good, he was not. I get up to his road and told him I'd be driving the same route again for the next week, so I'd keep an eye out for him.

He told me he really appreciated the ride and that he'd never forget me. lol

So that was C00L...

I'm' off now :peace:

I don't even know who's journal I'm in right now...OH! I see it's Uncle O's.

Hey Uncle O! Man I've got a story for you...sort of.

I was on my way home when I see a RASTA hitching on the side of the road. This is a trip I do at least once a week, 40 min drive along the river all the way home. Not much commercial traffic unless it's a local delivery.

So, I see the clothes he's wearing(red, green, yellow) and stopped. He gets to the passenger side and opens the door to my truck... (A wave of smoke gets pulled out and 25 or 6 to 4 is bumping) I can now see the dreads and perma burnt look on him, so I asked "you got any herb" and he says "not on me, but I have some at my house"

I asked him "where you headed?" and he tells me "^%$@@$ Bridge" and I said "Cool, were going to make a short stop on the way...

In he gets, and I peel off North bound...I check him out you know...a 3 second look over at my "catch" lol

I had paint on my finger tips and so he asks if I was working...yada yada.

He started to share his adventures with me.. he was all over the same places I've been in a couple different states. He held a job as "trimmer" in Cali for the other 3 hitchhiking everywhere he went. We were getting along nicely I would say.

So we go to my driveway and I pull out my stash rock from the stone wall that (just try to find it) I have for when I'm mowing the grass.

I had some KK rolled in RAW papers from our sponsors HBI INTERNATIONAL in it, I really didn't want to invite him in so I grabbed it and we drove down the hill to the waterfalls...yes we have them too.

We smoked a nice size J to the head, this guy was doing all sorts of fancy smoking moves...hitting it and snorting it and blowing it out in rings as he tasted it.

He was really liking the taste.. it's gotten so much sweeter in it's ? months curing.

That Kandy Kush shut my boy up! I'm talking to him and I can see that it was a little more than he was expecting. lol

I took his happy grin and turned it into a WTF did I jusst smoke? I have to admit, it's pretty heavy on the upper side...I started to explain to him that he had just smoked some stuff that had gotten to the mostly cloudy and not much in the amber side.

I like this herb for in the middle of the day or in the morning, one hit and cup of cofffee and place a jack hammer in my hands.

Keeps you going for sure.

So, I asked if he was OK I barely got a mumbled "yeah"...maybe he didn't eat in a while and it really got him by the booboo.

"You took too much man, you took too much"

So we get going up the road and I was feeling good, he was not. I get up to his road and told him I'd be driving the same route again for the next week, so I'd keep an eye out for him.

He told me he really appreciated the ride and that he'd never forget me. lol

So that was C00L...

I'm' off now :peace:

hehe, F&L reference!!

It feels good when you get an unforgettable experience from someone about your labor of love... Way to go, friend!:thumb:

The Story Continues......................................Our First Job

We got a call from the General's office. He wanted the OE office to be at the Monday morning Staff Meeting. We looked at each other and smiled......we were going to work!
There was a problem though, he did not want Lea there, In fact, he never wanted Lea there. We never did figure that one out.

If you don't know what a staff meeting is, it is when all the Commanders on the post would tell the General how things were going in their units. Usually a big dog and pony show.

When we arrived, there was the usual coffee, tea and donuts. Which were being consumed at a record pace. We checked out the seating. There were three long tables set up in a row. The General...a two star...would be at the head of the tables. At the other end was the Command Sergeant Major. He and I were the only enlisted people in the room.
I had a seat about 12 feet behind the General. I had a little table in front of me.

The Major and the Captain from our office had a small table to the right of the Command Sergeant Major. After a few donuts the General sat down.....there was bit of a scramble and every one else sat down.

In turn each Commander stood up and did his report, usually accompanied by charts and graphs It was boring as hell. When the last Commander was finished, the General stood up and thanked everyone. Meeting over.

The General turned and walked toward me. I stood up and got to the side of my table.
He walked over and stood by me. We stood there for moment and he elbowed me
in the ribs! He said "Sergeant, do you know what the hell they just said?".
I said "Yes Sir, everything is ok". "Well that's good!".
Then he asked me how were things among the enlisted folks. I said no problems that I know of. He smiled and said "I want you to get the feel on the Fort as far as the enlisted go".
"Yes, Sir I will be happy to". Then he said "Call my office if there is something I should know about, your office will be working all over the Fort and you will know what's happening". "Yes Sir".

He then walked over to our 2 OE Officers and said the same thing to them. We were impressed, that he knew what we did and why. There was a reason he was a two star..
Over the years ahead the General and his wife would become very good friends of mine and Lea.

Two be Continued...................................................The Cohorts.

NCO's! GET IT DONE!! Or is that NCO's get it DONE!

I never could tell which way it was supposed to be. Whether it was an order to get it done, or that NCO's are to be relied upon because they always get it done...

Both! :popcorn:

Holy smok'n tokes.. 20 pages in 2 weeks. Now I know where everyone's hangin out. You be passing arround the good stuff...

Subbed!

Back
Top Bottom