Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Holy smok'n tokes.. 20 pages in 2 weeks. Now I know where everyone's hangin out. You be passing arround the good stuff...

Subbed!

Hey Welcome Buddy!

It's a grow journal and we are serious about that.......Other wise let's have some fun doing it!

Picture update of the Girls!

Day 14 of Bloom

The White Russian

whiterussian_jpg1.JPG

The SAGE

sage_jpg3.JPG

Lucy

lucy_jpg4.JPG

Lemon Skunk

lemonskun_jpgk.JPG

A Group Shot from the rear.

gp1rear_jpg.JPG

The Church

church2_jpg.JPG

church1_jpg.JPG

The Canopy

conopy_jpg.JPG

As you can see.....had to raise the lights abit......Mainly because of Lucy. She and the Lemon Skunk have jumped. Lucy is the tallest girl in the grow now. Should have topped her again and FIMed her a bit more. I had forgotten how vigorous she can be.

I'm loving these girls.:love::love:

Lucy!!

oh, and "A Group Shot from the rear." made me laugh a bit...don't ask why.

Lookin' very good in there, as per your usual!

Who you kidding? I know why!
:hippy:

Thanks my Friend!:thanks:

they are all looking great OMM! For some reason I really like the way the Church looks, she is pretty :)
Are there any that you have that you do not know the sex of?
Have a great one!

:peace:

they are all looking great OMM! For some reason I really like the way the Church looks, she is pretty :)
Are there any that you have that you do not know the sex of?
Have a great one!

:peace:

Hey MSquared :)

The Church is a beauty every time I grow her. She only has like 16% THC, but she will give you long good ride. One of my and THsea's favorites. Her seeds are cheap too. :grinjoint: No they all turned out to be female.:Namaste:

See ya soon.:surf:

Hey MSquared :)

The Church is a beauty every time I grow her. She only has like 16% THC, but she will give you long good ride. One of my and THsea's favorites. Her seeds are cheap too. :grinjoint: No they all turned out to be female.:Namaste:

See ya soon.:surf:

Nice looking crop buddy! Ever since Mountain grew (and smoked) his Church, I've had a huge desire to smoke/grow it. How is our old friend? Hope he's alright, I've been away so long.

Your a great writer! :bravo:

Nice looking crop buddy! Ever since Mountain grew (and smoked) his Church, I've had a huge desire to smoke/grow it. How is our old friend? Hope he's alright, I've been away so long.

Your a great writer! :bravo:

Hi Woodsman my old friend:cheer:

Thanks! Mountain got in a snit about something and went else where? Doesn't answer his email either. ??? I always worried about his health.

Hey, thanks about the writing. I like to play around. Practically my whole life story is in the beginning of this journal. Take a look.

Your stories are way better than mine!:thumb:

Hi Woodsman my old friend:cheer:

Thanks! Mountain got in a snit about something and went else where? Doesn't answer his email either. ??? I always worried about his health.

Hey, thanks about the writing. I like to play around. Practically my whole life story is in the beginning of this journal. Take a look.

Your stories are way better than mine!:thumb:

Sorry to hear that he went elsewhere! I'll have to read through your story O. Must be very interesting. Does it cover your time in the Civil War or does it start later ......:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom