Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Sorry to hear that he went elsewhere! I'll have to read through your story O. Must be very interesting. Does it cover your time in the Civil War or does it start later ......:Rasta:
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Hi Woodsman:high-five:

I left out the part about the civil war. I never could decide which side I was on and just headed to the gold country. Met a guy there named Sutter and helped him build a Mill.

Thanks for coming by. :thanks:

Girls are looking :yummy: OMM. I really enjoy the story. :welldone:

Hey Thank You! My Friend. :) By the end of this grow I may be out of stories.....I'll think of something. :hmmmm::grinjoint:

Hi Woodsman:high-five:

I left out the part about the civil war. I never could decide which side I was on and just headed to the gold country. Met a guy there named Sutter and helped him build a Mill.

Thanks for coming by. :thanks:

:thedoubletake:That was you?! "Thar's GOOOOLD in them thar hills!!"

That's not too far from me, ya know....

:thedoubletake:That was you?! "Thar's GOOOOLD in them thar hills!!"

That's not too far from me, ya know....

Amen! I know it is ! :bravo: We found allot gold dust too. I went SF with pockets full. There the Ladies helped me spend it all. Was worth it. :kiss::laugh:

<Chants> Fic-TION Fic-TION Fic-TION I wanna know what happened to the hitchhiker in the car wash stall!

Sorry, that was just an experiment, however if I run out of stories.........maybe I could have them go up to Humboldt and start a grow. :yummy:

Here's the little Vintage I "hid" outside. She is looking better! :high-five:

DSCN44172.JPG

DSCN44161.JPG

:yummy:

Much better! Dayum amazing what the sun can do! and everyone say sun is bad....

It sure is jandre. We'll never make a complete perfect copy for indoors. :yummy:

Your plants are looking great!! I forgot how fast your journals go!! I am tagged now!!:circle-of-love:

Some of the best stuff ever quoted REPS if I can if I cant someone please do it for me:thanks:

Hey Thanks my friend...it's the thought that counts anyway!........Love your Journal! Thanks Again!:high-five:

Whoa! That Vintage is another plant! :)

Thought I'd check what your up to... Your passing me by in pages! We're both at 23 now!:high-five:

Turns out the girl's Mom's b-day is coming up! I have no clue what to get her. I might give her one of my air-pots. I've got an extra 4L now that I've tossed the Kauai.. That might keep me from starting to many plants :) (yea right)

Back
Top Bottom