Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

I can relate I been collecting for 30, never counted as they were 2nd hand. So they had no papers :) Names never mattered. I can grow and never buy a seed for the rest of my life. I rated mine over the years like I did cigars when I smoked them. 1-5 stars.

I look forward to trying all the new strains I can get my hands on today.. You like I tend to grow a variety across the garden. I did the same with cigars and humidors.. I feel you :Namaste:

You got it, variety is great!:Namaste:

Never had a chance before this to stock pile a few seeds. When I was overseas it was all about hash. In Nam and Thailand it was so cheap....never thought about seeds.
That's cool you graded yours. I'll take an "A" seed please!

Never thought we that we would have seed superstores :bravo:

Congrats on no more Cigars. :peace:

I'll take some of them off yer hands! Send to . . . . . heheh, no really. I hear you. I quit nursing clones in hydro since they root so fast. If they don't take off, they get taken off. It's why I never have a grow finish with what I intended to put in... I'm fully expecting the 16 I have to change at the last moment, right before I start the SOG test lol (Third Test Run in Sig). Might end up only having 12 or so... we'll see.

Hi jandre.:thumb:

You got me laughing with that one. :high-five:

I seem to never end up with what I started with, just keep adding them. I do love it when I have a stash to chose from. In her heyday Granny 420 had like 30 or 40 strains to choose from in her stash.

Have to go see your SOG . ;)

Eh, we've got enough Electric seeds... Just toss it out! Put something else in that soil! :thumb: The other one here is doing fine...

Bad news, I think the Kauai High is a male! Now I gotta decide what to replace it with... Either Jack Herer or Himalayan Gold.

Your girls are looking nice! :thumb: I bet that Vintage of yours will look prettier after being out a while! I still can't believe mine is the same plant it was in veg! Not long now, and we will be starting our harvests my friend! :)

Then it will come to pass......Boot! :high-five:

Oh! Those hard decisions.......either will be killer. :cheesygrinsmiley: Since you have seeds for the KH, no problem.

Your Vintage is a beauty. Look forward to trying her. You will be harvesting before me.:high-five:

I would love to sit and talk story. My brother offered me work just can't get the whole family there right now. :(

Man, I love to talk story. Especially when ripped. Who cares if we both tell the same story.:Namaste:

I understand about the family, you need a pocket full of money to survive here.
As you know...double and triple cost of everything from the mainland. Electricity is a killer here.......But it's still great! :peace:

"Man, I love to talk story. Especially when ripped. Who cares if we both tell the same story."
Same story?? If any two people watched anything happen, they could tell that story so differently that an interviewer could be confused.

"you need a pocket full of money to survive here.
As you know...double and triple cost of everything from the mainland."

Everything for sale here comes from China, same as for you? All of it is shipped right past Hawaii to L.A. Why can't one of those convoy ships go to your island first?
OK, OK. I know why, but even from LA is 2500 miles, same as NE USA.
World trade and economics suck, but hoales did no favor for kanakas, IMO
Eat fish and fruit till your fat, then dance, then copulate in a grass hut or on the beach.
Want to live like a European in Paradise? Pay the price :)

"Man, I love to talk story. Especially when ripped. Who cares if we both tell the same story."
Same story?? If any two people watched anything happen, they could tell that story so differently that an interviewer could be confused.

Everything for sale here comes from China, same as for you? All of it is shipped right past Hawaii to L.A. Why can't one of those convoy ships go to your island first?
Eat fish and fruit till your fat, then dance, then copulate in a grass hut or on the beach.

Hey Mr. Gator.

That's what I need, some Gator logic. :high-five:

First....we.don't want any Chinese ships to dock here.....a good number of them jump ship and stay. Let them go on by. China town here is a place you don't want to walk in after dark. Of course many do...plenty of hookers and illegal gambling dives.
Then there are the wonderful states that send their homeless to us, because they figure they can sleep on the beach, which they do by the thousands. Shanty towns all over our beaches. We have built shelters for them, but who wants to live in a warehouse?
Our parks are full of tent cities. This is the stuff the Hawaiian Tourist Agency never tells anyone about. The police make them all leave about once a month.
Then they go live under the freeways for a while. Then back to the parks and beaches. An on going war.

Unemployment means you only have 2 jobs. :smokin:

There are other parts of town that you don't want to even go through. Oriental gangs rule. Most are illegal aliens.

Too top it off most of our police are crooked. The are in the news all the time.
In fact we have trouble recruiting would be policeman. Same with our politicians, they are constantly being caught at different scams. One of our mayors has been caught red handed at being a crook. We reelected him in our brilliance.

My little town is considered "Out in the country". so we only have a few homeless. Our City Counsel is pretty cool. They find the homeless here, pack them up and take them back to the Honolulu side and dump em.

Jo and I can live here because we bought our house years ago while they were cheap, before the Japanese started buying Hawaii. We are a small minority here among many.

Sorry for the rant Gator, but this really isn't paradise. Except for a few. I've left out allot too.:peace:

Hey Mr. Gator.

That's what I need, some Gator logic. :high-five:

First....we.don't want any Chinese ships to dock here.....a good number of them jump ship and stay. Let them go on by. China town here is a place you don't want to walk in after dark. Of course many do...plenty of hookers and illegal gambling dives.
Then there are the wonderful states that send their homeless to us, because they figure they can sleep on the beach, which they do by the thousands. Shanty towns all over our beaches. We have built shelters for them, but who wants to live in a warehouse?
Our parks are full of tent cities. This is the stuff the Hawaiian Tourist Agency never tells anyone about. The police make them all leave about once a month.
Then they go live under the freeways for a while. Then back to the parks and beaches. An on going war.

Unemployment means you only have 2 jobs. :smokin:

There are other parts of town that you don't want to even go through. Oriental gangs rule. Most are illegal aliens.

Too top it off most of our police are crooked. The are in the news all the time.
In fact we have trouble recruiting would be policeman. Same with our politicians, they are constantly being caught at different scams. One of our mayors has been caught red handed at being a crook. We reelected him in our brilliance.

My little town is considered "Out in the country". so we only have a few homeless. Our City Counsel is pretty cool. They find the homeless here, pack them up and take them back to the Honolulu side and dump em.

Jo and I can live here because we bought our house years ago while they were cheap, before the Japanese started buying Hawaii. We are a small minority here among many.

Sorry for the rant Gator, but this really isn't paradise. Except for a few. I've left out allot too.:peace:

lol where do i start
your right about those chinese
most if not all of those hookers downtown have ding dings lol
gambling houses yes
drug dealers selling crack
theres not as much police crooks as there were years past most of them that are left are getting caught, slowly but getting caught
the homeless people getting a free plane ticket to live in hawaii has been long ongoing especially in those years past where the winters were really bad in places like ny where homeless were dying, too bad our state isnt smart enough to send em back in the summer
lots of local homeless people too not just implants, economy real bad here, and im assuming alot of other places in the states are too
i believe all politicians are crooks in some form or another, as long as they take contributions from rich people, lobbyist, big business then i believe theyre not for the people, theyre for the money. its sad that there isnt any politician who wont take money from any big donators, like big business, lobbyist rich people. hell most politicians are millionares.
the only way we can change our nation is if real people try to get elected to change things, sad thing is no real person would be able to get elected or id run for governor lol, without the big money backing to get people to vote for you and without all the snake oil talk you wont even get enough votes to make a showing, sad but true. you have to be a long time politician or lawyer or some rich guy to run, its not like when the nation started and the real people trying to make it work got elected.
and as far as housing yea the rich people not all japanese but at one time there was alot of japanese buyers doesnt help the cost of housing here, its just insane, no wonder all of our kids have to move elsewhere to be able to live the
"american dream"
just some ranting btw wheres those pics or did i miss it in the last page? LOL

American dream is just that, a dream. Mine is smokey, but...
Homeless & hopeless in Hawaii? No thanks, Gator don't play that.

Boss reptile in a sewer in Megalopolis, that's me. It's good to be King :)

I hear that Mr. Gator. You have a good grasp of reality.

King Gator rules!
:high-five:

I like it. Live simply and enjoy nature.

OMM, I've been enjoying your story, for all the ups and not so ups, and the ladies look healthy!

I like it. Live simply and enjoy nature.

OMM, I've been enjoying your story, for all the ups and not so ups, and the ladies look healthy!

Hey Thanks SurfBuddy. :surf::surf:

Welcome to 420 and my grow. Glad to have you aboard. :bravo:

Yea, ups and downs, just like life.

Like your out look...Live simply and enjoy nature. :high-five:

Happy that you are here! :welcome:

20+ years ago this is how most of my time was spent in Hawaii. My family there is Samoan and Hawaiian, so I may see Paradise a little different.

You sure do my friend.:high-five:

You live a lot more naturally than someone like me. Your family life so much closer than most of ours.....and you enjoy the real Hawaii. Proud to know you.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom