Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

She eats 2 nice salads a day which include your standard mustard collard and turnip greens..lol but then she also eats about 80 large crickets every other day I dust those crickets with calcium also for her bone structure as she grows she's a little over a year old and has about 4 more months till she's done growing..she is a one chubby spoiled bearded dragon that I've tried many times to bite me or anyone else but she just won't. infact she mostly just chills in that stance and licks the weed smoke in the air lol

She eats 2 nice salads a day which include your standard mustard collard and turnip greens..lol but then she also eats about 80 large crickets every other day I dust those crickets with calcium also for her bone structure as she grows she's a little over a year old and has about 4 more months till she's done growing..she is a one chubby spoiled bearded dragon that I've tried many times to bite me or anyone else but she just won't. infact she mostly just chills in that stance and licks the weed smoke in the air lol

Thats a lot of damn crickets!!! LOL

420-magazine-mobile301249868.jpg
this is some flower I got yesterday from a local dispensary called hurricane..shits smooth
420-magazine-mobile1098305344.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1833288565.jpg

Don't call her 'chunky'! I luff her! She is curvy... voluptuous even... 'chunky' is just plain RUDE! ...

Hey, I was going to say she was a fat ass lizard.....but I thought chunky was better.

Just planted my photo period ak47 seeds tonight they had been germinating for a couple days now, 3 of them have nice taps while one was a little behind. (Which always seems to be the case lol runty bastard)we'll see what happens. There are 2 red solo cups on the outside to prevent any light seepage, with a clear cup on the inside to make it easier to see when I need to water and to see the roots develop I'm hoping to transplant these babies in about 4-5 weeks. All 4 were watered only 2oz each with just plain Poland spring bottled water. Also I took some other pics for you guys
420-magazine-mobile187900947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1605950715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1473268441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1618710738.jpg
420-magazine-mobile156056303.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1946039308.jpg

Hey van I'm using 5g smartpots right now. I go to New England treatment access in Brookline , Ermont in Quincy, and in good health in Brockton, as for a delivery service I've tried northern herb out of canton I believe
Delivery service??? Fucking.... 'Delivery Service', oh my gawwwwwd so jealous. Some of us have to still scour the darknet just for a good bag of buds!!

I wish that Italy would just properly legalize recreationally instead of just decriminalize!! They do have medicinal cannabis made in a lab in Florence and sold through pharmacies but it's IMPOSSIBLE to get... waitlisted for months at pharmacies.

So jealous!!!!

6 more weeks... just 6 more weeks... I'm already more than halfway through this grow and then I'll be spreading nugs around my bed and rolling in them. Or possibly filling the bathtub and bathing in them...
Not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom