Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

I feel you Johnny... I wish I knew some plain old potheads ... but it seems most of the people I know that smoke still fuck with hard drugs at the very least on occasion. The guy I get my hash from... I met through a friend and she said he is a perfect connect because all he does is smoke hash and weed. I went to pick up a couple weeks ago and he was high out of his mind on blow and I practically had to BEG not to do a line.

I'm not saying he is a bad person or that he is an addict even. I have never seen him yayed up before that day or since so he obviously is the kind of person who can take it or leave it but I'm not.

So hard to find people my age that aren't either still addicts or on the complete opposite spectrum having babies and getting married...

I chat on here more than FB and twitter too. I feel I can be my more authentic self .
XxKitty

I don't blame you. I avoid anyone that does more than smoking pot. Just not my scene and I choose not to involve myself into that sort of scene.

Wow kitty you just explained it very well, most people I know still dibble and dabble with pills the dirty brown or even yayo still.
I stay far away from that shit I'm bad enough with my herb I'm a full blown addict in everything I do lol that's how I've always been. August 17 of this year will be 4 years to the day I've been clean from heroin I remember I shot it In my chest that day and That night I had a seizure from not having my xanax and k pins that was my 3rd visit to emergency room from something drug related the other 2 times i had overdosed and someone happened to find me both times. I'm not religious by any means but I do believe in god he had better plans for me and you to kitty. I won't lie I still battle my demons like we all do and Somedays i have survivors guilt I ask myself why am I alive and not the 20+ friends ive lost to the struggle. My ex girlfriend Krystal who I used with continued to shoot dope after I got clean Her mom came home from work and found her dead from an overdose In the bathroom on may 19th I had been clean for 9 months by then I was still in a Sober house with people getting high around me constantly that was the biggest test because I almost relapsed that day but I didn't. I have friends now that barely even smoke weed or drink it does get easier but I still have an angel on my left shoulder and the devil on my right. Just being able to share this with you guys was a huge relief in itself thanks for reading and if you can relate by any means pm me and we can talk

Wow kitty you just explained it very well, most people I know still dibble and dabble with pills the dirty brown or even yayo still.
I stay far away from that shit I'm bad enough with my herb I'm a full blown addict in everything I do lol that's how I've always been. August 17 of this year will be 4 years to the day I've been clean from heroin I remember I shot it In my chest that day and That night I had a seizure from not having my xanax and k pins that was my 3rd visit to emergency room from something drug related the other 2 times i had overdosed and someone happened to find me both times. I'm not religious by any means but I do believe in god he had better plans for me and you to kitty. I won't lie I still battle my demons like we all do and Somedays i have survivors guilt I ask myself why am I alive and not the 20+ friends ive lost to the struggle. My ex girlfriend Krystal who I used with continued to shoot dope after I got clean Her mom came home from work and found her dead from an overdose In the bathroom on may 19th I had been clean for 9 months by then I was still in a Sober house with people getting high around me constantly that was the biggest test because I almost relapsed that day but I didn't. I have friends now that barely even smoke weed or drink it does get easier but I still have an angel on my left shoulder and the devil on my right. Just being able to share this with you guys was a huge relief in itself thanks for reading and if you can relate by any means pm me and we can talk

My son was hooked on Meth. We got him into rehab when he was 18 or 19 and he has been clean from that shit for a long time. I never asked him if he dabbled with anything else (was stationed in Yuma Arizona at that time and Meth was the main poison for most people there). So thankful he left that stage of life behind.

I will continue on this thread buddy, just ordered some 3 gallon root trapper 2s. These 5gals smart pots are great there just a little to big for my space. Plus the root trappers are a smigy taller which will be good for the autos I will be growing with these photos. I'll be ok right when I switch from 18-6 to 12-12 for the photo seeds with the autos In there

I will continue on this thread buddy, just ordered some 3 gallon root trapper 2s. These 5gals smart pots are great there just a little to big for my space. Plus the root trappers are a smigy taller which will be good for the autos I will be growing with these photos. I'll be ok right when I switch from 18-6 to 12-12 for the photo seeds with the autos In there

Are those like Air pots?

No there fabric pots I do want to try the air pots tho there a little expensive but last forever

I just got my air pots in. I ordered (6) 1 gallon air pots and (6) 5 gallon air pots. I will try them on my next grow. What I would really like to do is run an actual test between the air pots and the Smart pots. I would like to run two strains with two each. I would want to grow 1 of each in an air pot and 1 of each in the smart pot. Compare the growth rates and yields.

420-magazine-mobile238008891.jpg
This NY Diesel auto from cks is on day 62 she got only 6.5ph water. I'll have more pics of the other girls later tonight

Back
Top Bottom