Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Hey vanstank I am also watering every 5 days or so..can't believe how much these girls are growing there bulking up so quickly. This soil does wonders for not having to use anything but phd water, I do recommend to any grower.

What's the Advertised PPM of soil?

I guess I like the control (yes an admitted control freak) and dictating how big they get or how long they veg as well as when exactly they go into flower. To each their own, I was just curious. And thanks for the response Toasted!!

I'd heard so much negativity about autos as well. Mine was free with a seed order from GYO so originally I had low hopes but after seeing how fast she recovered from the intentional punishment I gave it and was like damn there have got to be some strong genes here. I'm also using live soil w/ amendments and using phd'd water. I recently thought about adding liquid feeding. Just don't want my soil ph/ppm go crazy on me.

420-magazine-mobile1807263632.jpg

Here's mine at day 16 with node 4 and displaying leaf burn from interrupted light cycle I will say they do show that quickly I went from 18/6 to 24/0 because my power was out for idk how long so I'm switching back to 18/6 and will run that from here on out like usual in veg I'll just leave here there till she's done.

What's the Advertised PPM of soil?

With the Kind Soil, all you do is add water with a pH in the range of 6.5-7.0. You don't need to add any nutrients, it actually advises against adding anything as it can have a negative effect on the organic composition of the soil and bacteria. So with it being my first ever grow, and grow in this type of "soil".....I am going to follow the instructions to a "T" and not risk doing anything to throw it out of wack (Stuff is working wonderfully for me, no maintenance other than watering every 4 days)

You the man van I've been talking to Phil kind via email and you said it,a lot of people that try his hot soil system either just get impatient because things don't move as quickly as there use to or just dont follow directions and try to force feed there girls to uptake crap in which case will lock the plant out he's seen it time and time again...in fact I've followed a lot of people on afn that used kind soil or some form of supersoil that have used just carbon filtered water or (Poland spring bottled water just something neutral Carbon filtered not to water as there is no need for a 0 ppm

You the man van I've been talking to Phil kind via email and you said it,a lot of people that try his hot soil system either just get impatient because things don't move as quickly as there use to or just dont follow directions and try to force feed there girls to uptake crap in which case will lock the plant out he's seen it time and time again...in fact I've followed a lot of people on afn that used kind soil or some form of supersoil that have used just carbon filtered water or (Poland spring bottled water just something neutral Carbon filtered not to water as there is no need for a 0 ppm

Yeah I have been using my drinking water (delivered in 5 gallon jugs) during the early part of my grow. But I will be transplanting from the 1 gallon pots to 5 gallon smart pots in 2-3 days so my watering requirements are going to go up greatly. I have the natural crystals that Phil recommended to me for pH'ing my tap water down to the recommended level. I will just start filling a 5 gallon bucket and pH it down instead of using my drinking water (continuing with that would be way too expensive long term).

dont follow directions and try to force feed there girls to uptake crap in which case will lock the plant out he's seen it time and time again...

Thats why I'm curious of PPM because its "cool" enough to grow a seedling and hot enough to cause burn if adding solutes. guessing in the 1500+ so if i wanted to mix a super strong batch id now just how hot i can get away with. Someone out there knows.

When I preped my 5g smartpots I used 3.5lbs of kind soil on the bottom of each pot and filled the remainder with ff coco loco to give it a little space to mature some until it hits the hot soil. like van said I also use earth juice crystals. I'm not a master grower at all btw I'm as new as they come. All I did was follow growers who get great results and nice yields, everyone is so helpful on here.So happy I finally found where I fit in here on 420mag this is my fb twitter and Instagram

So happy I finally found where I fit in here on 420mag this is my fb twitter and Instagram

Ditto, I've got no one to talk to or share info with here. I started on YT and that eventually led me here. I have been reading many books and virtually studying for this on my own. Medicine is to expensive here. It's still a dangerous BM here. I cultivate my own for therapeutic, scientific and self growth. Not to mention safety and privacy. I bother absolutely no one accept for the people here. Not I don't spout off just anything only proven sciences and building upon that as a foundation.

Thats why I'm curious of PPM because its "cool" enough to grow a seedling and hot enough to cause burn if adding solutes. guessing in the 1500+ so if i wanted to mix a super strong batch id now just how hot i can get away with. Someone out there knows.

Well this soil is too hot to plant the seed directly into. He (Phil from Kind Soil) recommends about an inch or so of kind soil in the bottom of solo cup and fill the rest with Coco-Loco. The seeds will feed from the minor nutes in the Coco-Loc (worm castings and bat guano) until the roots reach down to the bottom of the cup to start getting the nutes from the Kind soil.

I used a clear solo cup inside a red solo cup so I can look at the root development and was able to determine when they were about done growing in the solo cups and needed to be transplanted into bigger pot.

I really don't know what the PPM is of the kind soil. I just read all the input I could find from people with experience using it. Seems like only those that added stuff had issues. Those that followed the directions had no issues other than possible environmental issues. It isn't the fastest medium to grow in, so if you are looking to compete with people that grow in coco or hydro or other soil-less grows in terms of time, then this honestly probably isn't your cup of tea. But if you are looking for ease of use, low maintenance, and the fact that its organic.....then I can't recommend it enough.

I feel you Johnny... I wish I knew some plain old potheads ... but it seems most of the people I know that smoke still fuck with hard drugs at the very least on occasion. The guy I get my hash from... I met through a friend and she said he is a perfect connect because all he does is smoke hash and weed. I went to pick up a couple weeks ago and he was high out of his mind on blow and I practically had to BEG not to do a line.

I'm not saying he is a bad person or that he is an addict even. I have never seen him yayed up before that day or since so he obviously is the kind of person who can take it or leave it but I'm not.

So hard to find people my age that aren't either still addicts or on the complete opposite spectrum having babies and getting married...

I chat on here more than FB and twitter too. I feel I can be my more authentic self .
XxKitty

Back
Top Bottom