Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

That's what's up jay233 this is my new passion I absolutely love growing I'll have more pics to come my friend

Hey man... your plants are looking beautiful. Quick question... do you defoliate the fan leaves or is that the natural structure for those beautiful gals . I ask because I have to defol everyday... and I still have too much bush.... hahaha.... well... I shave but... my plants are growing more leaves than buds .

Hey vanstank I am also watering every 5 days or so..can't believe how much these girls are growing there bulking up so quickly. This soil does wonders for not having to use anything but phd water, I do recommend to any grower.

Me too brother, though I hear that the growth rate in organic soil is a little slower than those that use nutes in either hydro or soil-less soil grows. That doesn't bother me at all though, the ease of grow more than makes up for it in my book. I think I will have to transplant into their final pot in a week or so.

Hey man... your plants are looking beautiful. Quick question... do you defoliate the fan leaves or is that the natural structure for those beautiful gals . I ask because I have to defol everyday... and I still have too much bush.... hahaha.... well... I shave but... my plants are growing more leaves than buds .

What strain/strains are you growing? I tend to do a little defoliating every day or so myself.

What strain/strains are you growing? I tend to do a little defoliating every day or so myself.

Ehhh... my seeds were a gift from a friend giving breeding a try.... he SAID its his cross of Northern Lights x A. Indica x W. Widow. At times it shows it's sativa side but then it has many indica qualities. I am curious if it is my Strain or my environment. I don't want to muddle up Johnny's thread too much with my business. I know my Italian dirt weed has very little in common with Johnny's autos but we started about the same time and I'm amazed at the differences in plant structure... These are my 5 females in a meter squared.... and I did some HEAVY mid veg defoliation (took almost all I could) and as I mentioned I'm pulling about 10 leaves a day. They are in 3rd week of flower. I did my final lollipop today... as if you could tell... lol
420-magazine-mobile1095402356.jpg

Sorry johnny!! Don't mean to muck up your thread.

XxKitty

I must be lazy cause i dont take a leaf off everyday.. i try and do large defoils all at once. Fill about a quarter of a plastic shopping bag full with defoiling three plants.. was defoiling about every two to three weeks. The large defoils dont bother my ladies at all they never seemed phased by it. Almost impossible to tell if its better to take of one or two every day or take off 15-20 every two weeks. My ladies are some badass bitches!

I'm toasted that's pretty much what I do. I take a few useless ones off every few days or so..I will say I haven't done to much defol on these girls..so total I have 5 going 2 ny diesel autos and 3 white widow autos all seeds were ordered from crop king seeds, I do have some ak47 seeds Germinating as you read this..cannakitty your girls are dam beautiful btw definitely not bald lol

Its good you dont defoil a lot if you are growing autos i think.. sweet outdoor adventure! Good luck!

Why do so many people seem to like growing autos? Just curious....I was told by my brother (who grows commercially in Washington State) to stay away from the autos, much lower yields than non-autos.

Cause they grow quite a bit quicker and they can be just as potent as photos.. i got a couple auto seeds but im more excited about the strains they are rather then them being autos. Not really interested in autos yet.. ill see how the two seeds i have do before i get anymore autos.

I guess I like the control (yes an admitted control freak) and dictating how big they get or how long they veg as well as when exactly they go into flower. To each their own, I was just curious. And thanks for the response Toasted!!

I like the ability to try a few different strains of autos as part of my perpetual grow with my photos. I like that I can grow them in the flower room or the veg room (12/12 or 18/6. Ive grown them both ways) without affecting my photo grows. I put them where the extra space is and the veg room works nice for flowering autos when I move the photos into the flower room. The clones are still small then and plenty of extra room. This run I trained them just like I do my photos and have some nice bushes to give us some nice choices of strains. I like to try to limit my strains for photos to one or two for a few runs so I get to know that particular strain better and I get better results that way.

420-magazine-mobile1597119893.jpg
420-magazine-mobile680136877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1981236373.jpg
Just watered 2 of the widow sluts and took a few pics for you guys . I'm just chillin here with miss beardie while she peeks through the brush haha we're all high and shit....she really enjoys it in here

Dude that is one chunky lizard!! What are you feeding that sucker???

Back
Top Bottom