Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

420-magazine-mobile229832687.jpg
. Hey my man toasted I'm checking the girls out now here's a pic of the white widow...they seem to be loving this light or the combo of both..imo I don't think it gives off to much heat. The outside doesn't heat up at all either, it does have 3 fans that run constant on full spectrum. Only 2 fans run on either bloom or veg..I will say it is a big ass light almost 14lbs and uses twice the power of the king led. this new light has 180 5w leds And the king 80. 10w leds

Just watered my Kind soil girls today. I love that I am still only watering every 5 days (though will probably drop down to 4 days as they are getting big and it was almost dry yesterday).

Ya for the weather station it was 45$ at the depot...if you were here I'd smoke . a quake with you bro...I don't have many friends with a passion for budd or that smoke for that matter...most people around here or at least the people I grew up with are either still shooting heroin or dead .. Got 4 years clean from that nasty garbage and without ms Mary Jane I can honestly say I wouldn't be here talking to a toasted man

We are in the same neck of the woods too brother. I didn't touch the stuff for 22 years while I was in the Marines. Me and Ms Stank smoked a couple times of vacation, but that was about it until I toasted my back last year. Tried it for the disk and nerve pain and was fucking blown away by the instant relief. I won't mess with any of the pain killers or muscle relaxers they try to prescribe and I never messed with anything harder that a little weed. The back issue and the fact we are legal here in Mass now, and my general love for gardening, led me here. I have to say I love growing the shit probably more than smoking it.

Hey van I agree with you man it's good to hear your also a masshole resident buddy...I love smoking so much but this being my first grow it opened a new door for me finally at 32 I found my dream I wish it was that easy to just leave my union job in the city and grow or do something related to this cash cow industry in the states or everywhere else for that matter. Good luck to you mr van stank you and I are a rare breed my friend

It would be cool to meet up with a fellow grower and smoke up haha.. wish it was legal where i live hopefully soon. I used to do a lot of pills and other drugs in highschool.. now im 27 and i swear 100% growing my own bud is the only way i wont go back to doing that shit, was struggling last year with doing a few pills here and there but now i feel like i have no need. Growing keeps me calm and patient and really 100% keeps my mind off of that shit. Not to mention all the things that smoking it does for me! If i didnt have buds id be in a world of pain and misery..

I grew up in Saugus lol. I'm no where near there now tho.
Those autos are looking good. I did another run of autos this grow with some Jawa Pie photos and I love'm. I usually train the hell outta my plants but never did with the autos. Last auto I grew was LA Diva (blueberry) about three years ago and she was tasty and frosty but not a high yielder. This run I trained them the same as I train my photos but stopped training when they showed pistols. Huge difference. Straight bushes.

Keep it green my friend and let growing be your new addiction. It's been mine for a while and it has saved me.

Back
Top Bottom