Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

420-magazine-mobile710269631.jpg
Yesterday had an LST session....leisure smoke therapy. Took these pics just now 24hr later not even

Hello JohnnyC,

Your grow looks nice though I do believe you will end up having to feed those ladies eventually. The only time I have seen straight H2O work on a grow has been an outdoor grow where the plant was in the soil and the ground was heavily amended prior to the grow. Granted I am not familiar with the particular soil you are using but from my own experiences when growing in a container, there is around 4 to 5 weeks worth of nutrients in the soil before it is mostly used up and spent. Now keep in mind every time you up pot your plant you are adding fresh soil which increases the amount of time that those nutrients will be available, since technically you are adding more nutrients by adding new soil but eventually you will run out of sufficient nutrients to keep the plant healthy and happy. In an outdoor grow where the plant is planted directly into the soil, the plant has access to nutrients that are much further away from the plant allowing it to survive without adding food, but even then the plant will be much healthier and happier if the nutrients are more readily available to it.

Do not mean to come across as being negative, just realistic. When your ladies start showing signs they need more, call it a valiant effort and give them what they want. They will reward you in the end:thumb:

Hey oldergrower I'm using a hot soil or super soil what ever you wanna call it. so as I stated before no not feeding any nutes at all this entire grow..keeping this grow as organic as possible. I've fed only phd water to 6.5 and never watering to runoff and always waiting till they show signs they need water which is every 5-6 days ...the environment is also excellent....I have a few organic tea remedies And I may even use some of my grannies molasses lol...if the time come that is buddy

.I have a few organic tea remedies And I may even use some of my grannies molasses lol...if the time come that is buddy

I did the same with my super soil JC. Probably didn't need it, just for piece of mind

Back
Top Bottom