Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

She's coming down tonight boys, as soon as I get outta work. It's gonna take some time so I'm gonna teach the wife how to do some trimming

LOL, damn right brother, put her ass to snipping!! You should see the size of your two plants I still have Johnny. You could fill a large portion of your 4x4 tent with them. Checking leaves on them again today to see if there are signs of anything in case you still want em.

Is it weird I already miss her lol
420-magazine-mobile1824479274.jpg

She's hanging just drying out 15ft away but it's not the same lol. Took me and the wife over 5 hrs last night to trim the budds. She is some stank and can't wait till she's ready

Any initial guesses on what you think she will end up yielding? I bet she is over 6 ounces dried....I will guess about 200 grams

I hope I am right. Sometimes its really hard to tell just how big each cola is in length and circumference without something to gauge size included in the picture. Regardless, she is an awesome plant brother.

So I finally got a chance to chuck her out back and clean the air pot. I was so excited to see her under carriage and I will say I am impressed with the root structure from using this air pot.
Only downside is once that plant gets established, watering everyday a gallon and a half for this 7g pot isn't that fun especially when the baby's crying and the wife's yelling lol. Which makes me also laugh because I dont even mix nutes or do anything crazy I only use phd filtered water and she thinks I take forever in here haha... so I will just use the fabric smart pots from now on I think, I do have to give most the credit to the kindsoil tho you can see where the roots begin to feed on the shit my only thing is i wish I used more kindsoil on the bottom you can see where the roots begin to feed on the kindsoil and grow straight to the bottom and start growing through the hydro stones.
420-magazine-mobile1135930514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1140001757.jpg
420-magazine-mobile241977621.jpg

420-magazine-mobile411805625.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1374713324.jpg
420-magazine-mobile103290555.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1811942494.jpg

Back
Top Bottom