Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

That would be a neat little test mr stank.. i was looking again at the kind soil and it says to use it in that certain kind of pot. Root trapper 2.. thing is they dont make em in 3 gal. Have you guys used it in a regular fabric pot? I know you use it in that weirdo pot johnny.. whatever those things are lol.

Gotta start my next grow soon and im gonna use the kind soil with ff ocean forest on top.. would you recommend adding any perlite to the ff of or just leave it as is, cause i always add some. Gonna do three plants so i need to get 10 lbs of kind soil to use with the 3 gal pots.. cant wait to try the stuff out!!

That would be a neat little test mr stank.. i was looking again at the kind soil and it says to use it in that certain kind of pot. Root trapper 2.. thing is they dont make em in 3 gal. Have you guys used it in a regular fabric pot? I know you use it in that weirdo pot johnny.. whatever those things are lol.

Gotta start my next grow soon and im gonna use the kind soil with ff ocean forest on top.. would you recommend adding any perlite to the ff of or just leave it as is, cause i always add some. Gonna do three plants so i need to get 10 lbs of kind soil to use with the 3 gal pots.. cant wait to try the stuff out!!

Those are just expensive smart pots. You can grow in regular smart pots or even hard pots.....I didn't buy any of those root trapper pots. The regular fabric pots are fine brother.

I don't use the FF soil, I use the BushDoctor Coco-loco and it comes with a good amount of perlite in it. If your FF soil doesn't have much, I would add some to it. Certainly wouldn't hurt brother Toast!!

Yes toasted I've used it in the reg fabric pots (smart pots and the generic brand) and that's what I will be going back to. I would continue to use those (weirdo airpots lol) if I didn't have to water her so much everyday they just dry out to quick for my liking. Now I've tried all three medias phil kind suggests and coco loco and the roots organic worked the best for me. Not saying that ocean forest doesn't work because it does just didn't as well as the others I mentioned but there could have also been other factors that could have added to my conclusion. I have seen people on autoflower network adding extra perlite and it did t cause them any issues I guess it's all preference

Yes toasted I've used it in the reg fabric pots (smart pots and the generic brand) and that's what I will be going back to. I would continue to use those (weirdo airpots lol) if I didn't have to water her so much everyday they just dry out to quick for my liking. Now I've tried all three medias phil kind suggests and coco loco and the roots organic worked the best for me. Not saying that ocean forest doesn't work because it does just didn't as well as the others I mentioned but there could have also been other factors that could have added to my conclusion. I have seen people on autoflower network adding extra perlite and it did t cause them any issues I guess it's all preference

Yeah I really really like the Coco-Loco or the Roots Organic. They both do great.....which one have you found to be better Johnny?

Ff of has high amounts of spagnum peat moss in it which is why it retains a lot of water.. i have noticed that too. But i like it cause that means i have to water less.

Was gonna go with the ocean forest cause i can get it at a store here in town so it would be cheaper.. but if you guys say the other stuff is better... ill have to pay the extra then.. now i just have to decide whether to use the coco loco or stick with soil. Thanks so much for the recommendations guys.. do yall use ro water too?

Ff of has high amounts of spagnum peat moss in it which is why it retains a lot of water.. i have noticed that too. But i like it cause that means i have to water less.

Was gonna go with the ocean forest cause i can get it at a store here in town so it would be cheaper.. but if you guys say the other stuff is better... ill have to pay the extra then.. now i just have to decide whether to use the coco loco or stick with soil. Thanks so much for the recommendations guys.. do yall use ro water too?

No need to with KindSoil....but you have to use water with a pH of 6.5-7.0 and you can't use chemical pH Down. You have to use something organic....I use what the owner recommends, the Earth Juice crystals. Stuff works great and a 10 dollar jar will last you forever. Here is what it looks like and how much I use each gallon of water (and my water is shitty.....9.2 pH out of the tap)

20170921_112347.jpg

20170921_112454.jpg

Yea i had read about that.. i was thinking ro water cause it should have a natural ph inbetween 6.5-7. But idk ro water is a pain to always have to get.. ill get the earth juice crystals and a new ph pen, since i havent had one this whole grow lol. Mine is 8 out of the tap so i will need it, thanks a lot mr stank! Nice visual too.. that helps me so much lol

My fellow botanists, this girl is coming to a close today she has become 7 weeks since first sign of pistils and her trichs are just about how I want them. This weekend she will be getting chopped and she stinks so good. I killed ventilation to carbon filter for only a few mins to get her real stench and stunk up the whole house. I loved it lol.
For my second grow things turned out better than I had imagined I invested a lot of money to start growing and quickly realized I have such a huge passion for cultivating this shit guys, so in a sense we all share the same dream.
Those other plants you see are 3 white widow autos that are going really strong,they are seeds I got from my last auto flower grow And I still have those 7 beans for you Mr Stank.
The autos are obv under the same 12/12 schedule as this photo girl and are stretching a little more than normal but its all good Friday they will go back to a normal routine under 18/6. The last pic is a sample budd that I took from the photo girl yesterday. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom