Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Hey guys unfortunately I had to get rid of the neviles haze clone my friend gave me. It was clipped from a male Ya I know I'm sad too as I have no use for a male figure in my life in any way my real dad left me when I was a youngster so I kicked this one to the curb lol. He sent me this pic of his father
420-magazine-mobile1516257918.jpg

Hey guys unfortunately I had to get rid of the neviles haze clone my friend gave me. It was clipped from a male Ya I know I'm sad too as I have no use for a male figure in my life in any way my real dad left me when I was a youngster so I kicked this one to the curb lol. He sent me this pic of his father
420-magazine-mobile1516257918.jpg
That's a god damn shame.
Hopefully one day you'll get her!!

That's a god damn shame.
Hopefully one day you'll get her!!

Man, I hate to think that you got rid of him. Would have been good to have a nice male Neville's Haze to do some breeding and cross breeding with.

Not to bad for second grow op budds are dense as fuck. There not airy like my first auto grow. I owe a lot to that mammoth p shit I haven't even used any last two watering and most likely won't from here on out

I think I might do a little experimenting with the Mammoth P. I think I will will play around with two of the plants in back. They are all clones from the same mom and roughly about the same size....growing in the same size pot.....in the same dirt.....so one would think they should yield about the same. So I will pick up some Mammoth P and run one test plant and see if there is a difference in the yield. To really be accurate on testing something, you need everything to be as close to the same as possible, so thats what this should be.

If there is noticeable increase in yield then I will be a possible long term customer!!

Back
Top Bottom