Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Hey my friends took this one for you. She's in week 5 of blooming her tits off
420-magazine-mobile648524107.jpg

Yes Van she's still getting the mammoth P, I'm using half the recommended dosage based on the mammoth microbes chart. She's only getting it every other feeding and seems to love the shit. I will say I'm going back to using Smart pots tho, these air pots dry out to quick for my liking. They do work great but I'm having to give her 1 1/2 gallons everyday

Yes Van she's still getting the mammoth P, I'm using half the recommended dosage based on the mammoth microbes chart. She's only getting it every other feeding and seems to love the shit. I will say I'm going back to using Smart pots tho, these air pots dry out to quick for my liking. They do work great but I'm having to give her 1 1/2 gallons everyday

Wow, thats crazy. I thought my big girl was bad getting a gallon every two days. I am looking forward to trying to grow in bigger smart pots, think I am going to do 2 girls in 7 gallons and 2 in 10 gallon pots on the next grow. I want to see the size difference in plants and yield growing between the two sizes while vegging the same amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom