Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

No that's not bad at all van. Did you tweak the recipe at all buddy I also have never fed any of my ks girls any distilled or reverse osmosis water. I found out from others grow journals over the long haul prob not good to feed them h20 that's been stripped of everything. As that's another reason I like water only you don't need a zero ppm water

Well I can't really say I tweaked the recipe, cause I really don't know what the full KS recipe is. So based on the info I have read on various soil recipes, and general plant nutrition knowledge I have picked up over a few years of gardening, I kind of created my own soil. It has many of the same things that KS has but it has a couple additional things as well. I was thinking of growing my next grow with two of my plants grown in KS and two grown in my own soil and see how it stacks up.

Yeah I really don't like RO systems. Takes a lot of water to create RO water. I think I remember it being 4 to 1. Plus you miss out on a lot of the good things in the water that plants like. I love not needing to do anything other than water.

Sry bignugz seems as I was really high smoking some gg4 and missed part of your ? I have 2 China made leds. I will say they have held up on there end. I did a good amount of research on both my lights and when I bought the first 800w it was to see if I could even grow at all turns out I guess I can a little haha. I wanted something like a mars hydro or with similar spectrum That wasn't enough light for my space so I bought the meizhi 900. I really like the fact the meizhi has veg and bloom switches on it. It is a little bulky and does put off some heat of full spectrum running on 18/6. They seem to be liking the blurple light lol

It's so easy man I even trusted my girl to water The other night. She doesn't much care for weed like I do but she does tell me how beautiful the female cannabis plant is. She has watched me many times and I go into detail so she definitely knows what to do. It wasn't hard tho In Those emergencies I have her use room temp Poland spring water She's just happy I finally found a hobby I really enjoy.
Shit just relaxes me, at the end of the day after a long days work and the baby's in bed daddy gets to play with his other girls haha

I
420-magazine-mobile996946790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile104810200.jpg

Hey guys This girl is on day 64 from sprout. I got this bean from a friend of mine, he told me it was a feminized blueberry photo period seed so I started the seed right in a solo cup so I could transplant it when it came time to do so.
Some time passed and when her roots reached the bottom of cup she triggered herself to flower. So I left it alone for a bit until I decided what to do with her I ended up transplanting her in a 3 gallon smart pot to see what else would happen, Which I'm really not a fan of transplanting autos at all especially when that plant is in flower wtf lol. autos should be planted into final pot for best results, she stalled for a while longer and this is nearing the end for this blueberry auto. ( if it's even a blueberry strain)
64 days later with a week and a half left this was end result it's all good tho

Ya she's definitely the smelliest In the group. If everything goes as planned the 2 New York diesels will be getting chopped in 2 weeks or so. Then my white widow will come down shortly after.
Im just getting into the groove with my new baby at home, I'm friggn tired man Hopefully I have enough time after work today to transplant my photo girl into 7gallon airpot, my buddy that grows Hydro gave me a few cups of hydro stones for the bottom of airpot, just gonna put a cpl handfuls at bottom to help with soil coming out.

That will help out for sure Johnny. Great thing about dealing with photos, you are in control. If you can't get around to something, no big deal. It will always wait a day or two or 10. That plant can stay in the 5 gallon pot a bit longer and it won't hurt her at all.

Back
Top Bottom