Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Looks to me like there are a few trichomes just starting to turn cloudy. It still looks from your picture that they are about 95% clear still. I say you have another week or two most likely depending on when you generally like to harvest. I would take more pics from different colas though to get a better picture.

These are some trich pics of a ww
420-magazine-mobile1980300074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1426868662.jpg

Well hello there Betty
420-magazine-mobile357016206.jpg

I was gonna get those pots - but want to get a drainage system / drain table or like a shower base insert w/ a drain to my sump pump set up before I do - seems like the water will just pour out all over the place ....... and into that power strip on the floor !!
I would actually advise you to get that thing zip tied up high to the pole - or mine are all outside the tents just to be safe --- would hate to see you get that wet bro !

I hate dealing with electricity. True story......I was removing a PET CT system from downtown Manhattan. There were two systems in side by side rooms that shared a control room. We always turn off main breakers and LOTO (Lock out tag out) before we starting taking them down. Well I asked the PM to hit the EPO (Emergency power off) button as I was staring at the breaker. He did and the breaker that supposedly went to the other system popped. Uh oh. I asked him to reset it, and then told him to watch the two main breakers in the panel box. He did as I went over and hit the EPO. He said "uh oh".

I was moments away from beginning to unhook and cut cables to a system running off 480. I have been hit with 230, not a big fan at all...but that shit is scary.

Freaking sparky wired the EPOs to the wrong freaking systems. Good thing there were no emergencies in the 9 years the system was being used. I hate dealing with electricity.

Pic of a white widow that I will chopping very soon
420-magazine-mobile494251934.jpg

This next pic is a photo girl looking bushy filling in all nicely and shit. She's loving the 7g airpot I just transplanted her in. These pots are actually very easy to water, (as long as you go slow) They do tend to dry a bit quicker tho. Still only giving this girl just over a gallon of filtered water then I add almost 2ml of great white mycorrhizae which is then phd always to 6.5 every other day
420-magazine-mobile1049353391.jpg

Also that white thing at the bottom of last pic is a wireless sensor that I keep at canopy level it's for my weather station I have set up on my coffee table where I chill The left side is grow tent temp and rh and the right side is bedroom temp and rh
420-magazine-mobile1322148732.jpg

Nice, i like that idea, especially since I am rarely upstairs in the grow room and I spend most of my time downstairs. You have a name brand on that Johnny?

Ya the things the balls I was always getting up every 3 mins to check on them lol. Now I know conditions even when lights are off. It's an acurite weather station I got mine at lowes for like 40$ make sure you get the good one tho with the wireless sensor that will display both rh and temp. The cheaper one will only display temp

From one Johnny to another haha. Bro, I love the look of your girls. I recently moved to colorado and I'm trying my hand at organic growing but I ran into nitrogen toxicity and had to flush. It fixed the nitrogen problem but now I have a cal. deficiency. Would you just get organic cal. Supplement at this point? I was reading that you don't water to runoff because of your hot soil but have you ran into this problem and if so what was your solution

From one Johnny to another haha. Bro, I love the look of your girls. I recently moved to colorado and I'm trying my hand at organic growing but I ran into nitrogen toxicity and had to flush. It fixed the nitrogen problem but now I have a cal. deficiency. Would you just get organic cal. Supplement at this point? I was reading that you don't water to runoff because of your hot soil but have you ran into this problem and if so what was your solution

What kind of organics are you growing with?

Back
Top Bottom