Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

I did a super soil recipe

1/8 Recipe
1 large bags of a high-quality organic potting soil with coco fiber and mycorrhizae (i.e., your base soil)
3.125 to 6.25 lbs of organic worm castings
.625 lbs or 5/8 lbs or 10 ounces steamed bone meal
.625 lbs or 5/8 lbs or 10 ounces bloom bat guano
.625 lbs or 5/8 lbs or 10 ounces blood meal
3/8 lbs or 6 ounces rock phosphate
3/32 cup or 1.5 tablespoons Epsom Salts
1/16 cup or 1 tablespoon sweet lime (dolomite)
1/16 cup or 1 tablespoon azomite (trace elements)
3/4 teaspoon powdered humic acid

Well I would probably go with an organic Cal-Mag supplement. Here is a link for one I found off amazon.

General Organics CaMg+ Calcium Magnesium Supplement Quart

1666406252936.png

Yeah that should have given you enough time for everything to break down. What kind of light are you growing under? There is no link in your signature so you must be using the app. Otherwise I would look at your journal.

See I was gonna say ask my man van he knows a bit more than me about hotsoil all I can say is watering with distilled or r/o water over time may do that

Yes definitely keep watering with tap water that is pH'd down naturally (no chemicals) to the 6.5-7.0 range. Your plants and the micro-organisms will appreciate the stuff already in your tap water.

Those few shortys are all autos. 2 NYC diesels,and 1 white widow this round I only did a little lst action on them.They are approaching day 70 and there trichomes look great. All these girls are on 18/6 light cycle, so it's only days now until I harvest all three I can't wait. Gotta show Mrs C how to trim these bitches lol. That photo girl in the Air pot you see will own the whole tent after the autos get pulled. She will veg for a cpl more weeks until I basically feel the need to flip to 12/12.

Maximising your grow space! Love that! I'm nearly finished my second grow, she is a ww fem, looking pretty ok. Growing this wonderful plant is sadly somewhat illegal where i am, but i'm learning so much all the time. It's annoying I can't expand my setup but i'm only one man and only need one mans smoke.

Need to try some autos. They look fun. Also my next luxurious purchase definitely has to be a badman LED! I have a mars hydro 230w now that i use for veg, but there is something magical about LED for me

Back
Top Bottom