Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Not to sure on when to transplant that 3 gallon photo girl. like how do you tell when to up pot them? Do you think I should go straight to a 7g smart pot or just finish it in a 5g. I know space may be a factor but soon it will just be only her in this tent. I also plan on supercroping when is the best time to do that when she's in her final pot? Or can I do it now sorry for all the ?? Just so usta autos

Not to sure on when to transplant that 3 gallon photo girl. like how do you tell when to up pot them? Do you think I should go straight to a 7g smart pot or just finish it in a 5g. I know space may be a factor but soon it will just be only her in this tent. I also plan on supercroping when is the best time to do that when she's in her final pot? Or can I do it now sorry for all the ?? Just so usta autos

My question to you on that photo is how big do you plan on grow the photo (how long to veg it)? If you aren't planning on going real big....I would keep it in the 5 gallon pot. My next grow I am going to use bigger pots but I am probably going to veg for 2.5 months and get em real big. But if you don't plan on doing that, 5 gallons is more than enough. With photos, you can train all the way through til you flip them. Supercrop when you need to even the canopy. Top or FIM as much as you want.

420-magazine-mobile1293590014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile305517647.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1240243118.jpg

I SuperCroped this bitch lol . I pinched 5 branches and I only managed to give one a tiny split, I gave her a little bandage like a good dad.

Thanks van it's been in veg for about 40 days now I believe. I think I may just finish it in a 5g and that will be the 3rd and final transplant. I'm gonna do some Super croping tonight If I get some time I've never done it before wish me luck lol

I think you will really like photos. You can do so much more with them.....and with kindsoil its still so freaking easy!! You can top/fim, LST, supercrop, any of it and not worry about really affecting the girls. You can make them as big or small so if you want to SCROG for a massive single plant grow and go for 2 lbs off one plant, you can. If you want to go with 16 plants in 1 or 2 gallon pots for Sea of Green for massive quick turn overs....you can. Only limiting factor is what you are willing to try with them.

Very nice scrog Phil. Wow those photos are mint I'm thinking they are the way to go I can't believe how quick they recover.
420-magazine-mobile210510372.jpg
420-magazine-mobile490976017.jpg

I told you that you would dig em once you try them brother!! It looks great buddy!

Very nice scrog Phil. Wow those photos are mint I'm thinking they are the way to go I can't believe how quick they recover. ]

Yah pretty resilient - I've never even tried autos before , I still don't know .... I'd like to try some bud that I knew for sure was auto and the same strain photo.
I'm still amazed that they flower in "veg"

Back
Top Bottom