Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

420-magazine-mobile1559409659.jpg
Is that a little dehumidifier in the corner and if so how good does it work?

So things are finally turning around over here,ever since I've had these girls off the cold flat ground I've seen huge improvements. They just weren't drying at all which caused the root system to basically just sit there. Glad I took notes from my last grow to cross check wtf was going on. Here is a pic of 5 broads I got going right now outta 10 total, these girls are all in 3 gallon smart pots and the plant on the bottom left is either a blueberry or Ak47 photoperiod that sprouted 5/2 and is on its second transplant the rest are autos the autos are on day 30 exactly from sprout lights are on 18/6. I've only low stresses these bitches
420-magazine-mobile1370979193.jpg

Today I took my 900w led off full spectrum, its now into flower mode and my 4 autos are loving it. My temp also went down 2 degrees because on full blast these meizhi leds do put off a little more heat than other China man made leds and that's also because they draw more wattage for instance my king plus 800w full spectrum draws 218w the meizhi 900w draws almost 420w from wall today. Today I feed these bitches, I'm. Im not so proud of myself this grow You live and learn

Hey brother, looks good. Don't be hard on yourself if this grow isn't as top notch as your others might have been. You have a new baby that certainly needs more attention than your girls do! They look good to me brother!

So what's up my friends this is my first photo period plant I've ever grown and I kinda need help on figuring out when I should know the sex? and how long I should have it in veg for?
This girl is on second transplant (well I hope it's a girl and I hope it's A girl with curves lol) It's been about 33 days from sprout she was from some fire budd at the dispensary. So I would say it was a good seed but it came from a bottle hahah In fact it's the only bean Ive ever found at the 5 different dispensaries I usta go to and spend a lot of $$ on flower and shatter, in and around the Boston area.
I know some strains you just can't tell until she's introduced to 12/12 for a few days am I right? She is under 18/6 right now just chilling with my other 5 autos as you can see when they finish which is in a few weeks you think I'll be good to switch light cycle when autos finish I will also transplant from the 3gal pot she's currently in to finish in 5g or 7g smartpot

Back
Top Bottom