Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Your right van I cant get enough of my new baby. Between taking care of her and working 10hr days finishing drywall in Boston it's been tough to fit in a schedule to love these girls

I can certainly understand that. I have to say, I don't miss work and have to say that despite the pain associated with my back injury.....I am not looking forward to going back to work. First time since I was like 10 that I haven't had to work.

So what's up my friends this is my first photo period plant I've ever grown and I kinda need help on figuring out when I should know the sex? and how long I should have it in veg for?
This girl is on second transplant (well I hope it's a girl and I hope it's A girl with curves lol) It's been about 33 days from sprout she was from some fire budd at the dispensary. So I would say it was a good seed but it came from a bottle hahah In fact it's the only bean Ive ever found at the 5 different dispensaries I usta go to and spend a lot of $$ on flower and shatter, in and around the Boston area.
I know some strains you just can't tell until she's introduced to 12/12 for a few days am I right? She is under 18/6 right now just chilling with my other 5 autos as you can see when they finish which is in a few weeks you think I'll be good to switch light cycle when autos finish I will also transplant from the 3gal pot she's currently in to finish in 5g or 7g smartpot

ok, so you can either invest in a small cell phone scope (most grow shops have them) or you can wait a bit longer. They generally will start showing hairs around the nodes after a month to a month and a half old. I didn't need the scope to see the hairs on any of my girls. The boys you have to look for. A general rule of thumb is that the longer in veg, the better the yield for photos. I would try to top the plant and train her for another week or two and she (I am being optimistic here for you brother) will start showing her hairs. If you plan on vegging longer than another two weeks, I would consider putting her in the 7 gallon pot. If you only do another 2 weeks, you can certainly get by with the 5 gallon pot. Do you by any chance know what strain it is?

420-magazine-mobile1834878493.jpg
420-magazine-mobile904834450.jpg

You guys are the breast I'm not sure on the strain buddy. I do have a small cell phone scope I will try to get a better pic for you guys. I think I got a similar one to the one you own toasted So if

Too much breast milk johnny!!! ( see the spellcheck ☝️)
Any ways- so I like to flip my plants when they are half as tall as I want them since photos double or more after flip....
You won't know until about 3-7 days if they are boy or girl - so you'd need to watch closely .
Boys will have balls - girls hairs or drag queens both

Johnny there are so many strains out there.. good strains arent just readily available it seems. Look at feral or twox journals for good strains and where to buy seeds from. I got mine from bonza seeds and chose some strains ive always wanted to grow and some randoms that looked good.. then i got six free ones as well. Next time i buy seeds im gonna research more before buying whatever looks good.

Any ways- so I like to flip my plants when they are half as tall as I want them since photos double or more after flip....
You won't know until about 3-7 days if they are boy or girl - so you'd need to watch closely .
Boys will have balls - girls hairs or drag queens both[/QUOTE]

(3-7 days after flip)

Boys will have balls - girls hairs or drag queens both

How you train them will effect how tall they get. I kept mine low and spread and they barely stretched over 50% (which is common for SCROG type of training by most accounts).

420-magazine-mobile1809414758.jpg

Hey guys I just got a chance to spend 20 min with the girls...and I'm smoking a fatty with no one to share it with so I will pass this wireless joint. (Wish I had that joint emoji.). The white widow you just puffed on is some smooth smoking this batch I dried and cured better than the other 2 ww from last grow they taste completely different which is kinda cool just goes to show how important the drying than curing process is

Very nice brother. Me and Ms Stank just decided on White Widow to be our last strain on the next grow. I has 4 out of the 5 strains picked, but couldn't decide on the 5th. After some reading on the benefits of White Widow and migraines (her issue) we settled on WW. Looking forward to growing it out and trying it. Of course I have a while to wait....I still have a ways to go on this grow.

I am going to give making my own soil a try for that grow and see how she turn out as well.

That's what I like to hear buddy the WW can take a beating that's for sure. Growing organic is the way to grow as far as I'm concerned. A friend of mine grows only hydroponically he couldn't believe the results I've been getting from This kind ass hot soil I've been using
He's always having some issue with his grows but he also has the luxury to spend 24/7 with his plants. Unfortunately I don't so the ease of just feeding filtered phd water is fucking great...and what did you say oh ya no flush required ever with super soil

That's what I like to hear buddy the WW can take a beating that's for sure. Growing organic is the way to grow as far as I'm concerned. A friend of mine grows only hydroponically he couldn't believe the results I've been getting from This kind ass hot soil I've been using
He's always having some issue with his grows but he also has the luxury to spend 24/7 with his plants. Unfortunately I don't so the ease of just feeding filtered phd water is fucking great...and what did you say oh ya no flush required ever with super soil

Yeah I don't understand why more people don't try this stuff for their initial grow. I mean really you can't get any lower maintenance than just add pH water ever 4-6 days and train them when you want to. I see people go days trying to figure out what this spot or that color or this shape to their leaf means. I don't envy that crap, not to mention the cost associated with it. My brother still can't believe I haven't added anything to my crop. Its really to most stress free way to grow. I can't see ever not growing in organic soil.

That being said, the thought of growing aeroponic grows is appealing just cause its cool as shit. But I don't want to every have to deal with having to buy all those nutes and all the other crap they have to grow. Low maintenance is the way to go for me!

Back
Top Bottom