Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

If I may Gardenfaerie, from what I've read in your journal and others you've posted in, you are more pro than your hydro store would hope to be. Just my thoughts GF.
Sorry Trichomes'r but Gardenfaerie to smart to buy their soil mix, okay back to shadows.

Yeah, well...I want easy. When summer hits it gets 100 degrees and it stays that way for three months, day and night. It is rare the temperature will go much below 80 at the coolest part of the dawn. Usually stays in the 90s over night, every night. That said, I just want easy. So first I have to look at Growology and see what soil they recommend, if they recommend any. I do think peat, compost, perlite, vermiculite, mycos, etc...then add Growology. I have to think about this.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

20140430_100238.jpg

She'll be fine. something I do with snaps & splits is put rooting compound into the wound. It helps with the healing process.

That's a good reason not to use it! (Spinosad)

That's a good reason not to use it! (Spinosad)
Were you referring to my post?

I would like to add to your fine post about organic methods, the sheet which describes how this Spinosad should be used according to beneficial insects, in particular bees.

Pesticide Information about spinosad - UC IPM

Good point about the bee's & i do believe they are pretty much a threaten or endangered species these days as their numbers have dropped too all time low due too pesticide use & some others !

A world with out bee's is a pretty sad one... Omg no more honey !

Keep up the good work gardenfaerie its nice to know other members are keyed up on the subject :thumb:

Oh, ok.

High GF, you get to say whatever you'd like here, I tend to use flux, you know wahat I mean you're a fluxer, how's it going?

Do you have a girl in restraints yet? I'll check out your yard, I like your yard:cheer:[/QUOTE'\]

My plants will be put into the ground and into containers this weekend. I will build the scrog for in the ground and I have to think about exactly what the mix will be in the containers. I have a hydro store locally which sells the "special" canna soils. Do I fall for it? Do I mix my own? Hmm.
I dont think you'll fall for it GF, I think you will whip a batch of your own custom soil. Thank you for the update:thumb:

I would be careful of using insecticides which are chemical based (active ingredient) as the residual trace may linger on the bud for a period of time & would certainly exercise caution on using such in late flowering !

The chemical active ingredient when heat is applied may break down into other toxins which might not be so clever to your own health.

So organic alternatives should really be looked at :thumb:

You could add other flowering plants to the garden to attract beneficial insects to the garden some of these are known predators to other insects which may be of a problem, lets just call it enhancing the environment to entice nature to do its job.

As for moths or butter flys...

Well as gardener by trade & hobbyist in some areas, i do grow a fair amount of veg & in fact cabbages are prone to butter fly caterpillars very devastating once they start munching...

But a simple trick is to use netting available from most good garden centers, that gets a fuzzy :high-five:

I'd choose a netting with mesh/hole size of 5mm to 10mm & build a frame over the plants to avoid direct contact with netting with that should keep most moths or butter fly of the plants... still need to do the odd check tho

:thanks: Fuzzy, I use BT dust if I must. It is not that ugly yet,

but I have the right ammo for when the time comes, :thanks:for chimin' in!

If I may Gardenfaerie, from what I've read in your journal and others you've posted in, you are more pro than your hydro store would hope to be. Just my thoughts GF.
Sorry Trichomes'r but Gardenfaerie to smart to buy their soil mix, okay back to shadows.

I'm w 60! never be sorry here 60cal:high-five:, I need more shares like that from my friend:circle-of-love:

Yeah, well...I want easy. When summer hits it gets 100 degrees and it stays that way for three months, day and night. It is rare the temperature will go much below 80 at the coolest part of the dawn. Usually stays in the 90s over night, every night. That said, I just want easy. So first I have to look at Growology and see what soil they recommend, if they recommend any. I do think peat, compost, perlite, vermiculite, mycos, etc...then add Growology. I have to think about this.

:adore: Garden Faerie :adore: thank you!!

GREAT NEWS!! Fluxy Lady is bursting back to life!

New growth shoots on all the tops this morning,

this is VERY encouraging!:woohoo::party: :green_heart::circle-of-love:
:bravo:

Good point about the bee's & i do believe they are pretty much a threaten or endangered species these days as their numbers have dropped too all time low due too pesticide use & some others !

A world with out bee's is a pretty sad one... Omg no more honey !

Keep up the good work gardenfaerie its nice to know other members are keyed up on the subject :thumb:

:thumb: Fuzzy & GF another great share :thanks: I have lots of bees here, everyday.

The bees are my friends:circle-of-love:

High :byebye: BAR :passitleft:

GREAT NEWS!! Fluxy Lady is bursting back to life!

New growth shoots on all the tops this morning,

this is VERY encouraging!:woohoo::party: :green_heart::circle-of-love:

Well done my friend....Well Done....:goodjob::thumb::bravo::woohoo::amen::welldone::high-five:

Nice to see that she is putting on new growth, Signs of Great things to Come!

:high-five:

Nice to see that she is putting on new growth, Signs of Great things to Come!

:high-five:

thank you SABO :passitleft: I appreciate the kind words (too early for us to,,, you know)

but later, you may want to find a helmet!:high-five:

:welcome:TrysHard:high-five: I got a lil backed up, forgive me if u got a 2x welcome

here is a a welcome to my yard fatty, rolled it just for you :passitleft:

hope you're enjoying 420 site so far, we learn a lot & I like to laugh in between, c u soon, feel free to jump in anytime:circle-of-love:

No problem I understand, and I am.

welcome back Tryshard :high-five: it was a bit sad here last week, but things are looking MUCH brighter now,

i think you brought me some good karma!:circle-of-love:

come back soon Tryshard and feel free to jump in with questions, comments, anything, BRING IT! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom