Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:wood: Trichster, :wood: Trichster,

No answer, :scratchinghead:,

Guess "Ole Sabo" is gonna have to leave him a note :idea: Anyones gots some soapstone and a flat rock to srcibble on? Cuz "Ole Sabo" can't find anys of those crayolas that were air-dropped in boxes by those Red Cross peoples 50 yeers ago to help us all spell and get a proper edumucation.

Dear Mista Trichomes,

It's Me, "Ole Sabo" just makin sure ya know the note is from "Ole Sabo, just in case ya'll don't read my lettar and knows who a wrote it. Just wanna make sure.

Wells, I's a runnin 2 yards right nows & I sure feel as bad as a rotten egg, but "Ole Sabo" won't be playin BarKeep in your yard no a mores. "Ole Sabo" just got done down is in over his lil ole head with too many other things. Im a sure gonna miss ya'll (not that Slogrow thoug), he's been a buckin for mys BarKeep job anyhows. I's was a readin you were's think bouts making him Keep anyhows.

Soooooooo "Ole Sabo" cleaned up the bar, moved the bud & nip jars back into my's a yard & we gonna have an "Ole Sabo Picnic" set up for my peoples. "Good Ole Lester" let me get some goodies from his Veggie garden, shot me some squirlies for a BBQ feast and there's a plenty of free Mason Jars & Bud lyin around if any of ya'll wanna have some.

:circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Wow, you sent samples of the sludge to the lab? Props on that.

props :scratchinghead::scratchinghead: did not know you were a fellow "clone" aka Jim Rome fan, he calls his listeners "clones",

very funny sports radio show ref to as "the Jungle" G & R theme song Welcome to the Jungle,

similar to what you call TRAR, the Jungle holds an annual "SMACK OFF!"

that's where I get words like "smack" & props, I don't use them cause most would have no idea what im talking about

that's whack!:peace:

:welcome: thanks for visiting TrysHard:high-five:

i do indoors from nov thru february, then bring them outside & inside, but i have learned that it is not the best practice to grow under both sunlight & artificial light in the same day, you can confuse your girls.

come back again and share some more:circle-of-love:

Hey I'm sub'd.

who's there, I said call first, go away and call, maybe you get let in that way, gotta get my tear catcher, to back and the 2nd sentence,

bout time ol SABO rolled out the queen size hammock under ye ole oak tree that great grandpappy planted to keep the nip kettle cool

props :scratchinghead::scratchinghead: did not know you were a fellow "clone" aka Jim Rome fan, he calls his listeners "clones",

very funny sports radio show ref to as "the Jungle" G & R theme song Welcome to the Jungle,

similar to what you call TRAR, the Jungle holds an annual "SMACK OFF!"

that's where I get words like "smack" & props, I don't use them cause most would have no idea what im talking about

that's whack!:peace:
Here that's just slang for "your proper respect".

If you keep shading, sunning, watering, this-ing and that-ing the plant will not settle down and stabilize. You really should trust me. Have you seen photos of my gardens? Yes. You have. I am trying to help you. Stop doing stuff. Leave the plant where it is. 100 degrees is not high temperature for a leaf. In Texas a leaf surface can go as high as 170 in the high heat of the day, full sun. You have a very long way to go. I want you to get a pound from that baby.

I'm sorry to hear that Latin. Did it break clear off or is it still attached?

Seeing is believing GF. It still hurts me to my heart after all that work I was so careless. Thanks for asking. It should heal but It will def affect the fluxing as all fluxs are pointing straight up. Can't post pic's I took today.

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

that wasn't funny, sly ole SABO woodin't open the flap, I smelled my dope an' I hear ol Lesta in there laughin' at me,

I'm bringing the dogs with me this time, theyz starvin

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

:rofl:

Can't post the pics I took today. Sorry folks. Just talked to my IT guy and he's busy so I have to wait.

Can't post the pics I took today. Sorry folks. Just talked to my IT guy and he's busy so I have to wait.
Not a problem. Those viruses are a mother.

:rofl: thanks fer helpin" budder BAR,

i was at ol' SABOs, big fire over there, i'l left him an ol' army tent

lb, maybe BB or somebody here can help your comp sickness, BBs a good fixer, bud he needs to be paid in weed,

before he types a word of his brilliance.

gotta catch him in a good mood

Seeing is believing GF. It still hurts me to my heart after all that work I was so careless. Thanks for asking. It should heal but It will def affect the fluxing as all fluxs are pointing straight up. Can't post pic's I took today.

Yeah, I know the feeling. When I lost my babies to mites and aphids, holy crapola! Whoa. But your plant will probably be fine. Pot is resilient from what I am seeing. Check back with me when something in my garden goes wrong! I'll be all freaking right the fk out.
I can say fk, right? Hi Trichs!

:)

Yeah, I know the feeling. When I lost my babies to mites and aphids, holy crapola! Whoa. But your plant will probably be fine. Pot is resilient from what I am seeing. Check back with me when something in my garden goes wrong! I'll be all freaking right the fk out.
I can say fk, right? Hi Trichs!

:)

High GF, you get to say whatever you'd like here, I tend to use flux, you know wahat I mean you're a fluxer, how's it going?

Do you have a girl in restraints yet? I'll check out your yard, I like your yard:cheer:

budder,:nomo: what is your comp doing or not doing, Tassie has some good PC skills, BB must be on his couch, out like a light, lol.

LMK budder, I have a little:nomo: skill, not sure I can help, but now I'm curious, BRING IT! SHARE your horror here,

maybe somebodies:nomo: familiar w your specific sickness. just a thought :peace:

:wood: Trichster, :wood: Trichster,

No answer, :scratchinghead:,

Guess "Ole Sabo" is gonna have to leave him a note :idea: Anyones gots some soapstone and a flat rock to srcibble on? Cuz "Ole Sabo" can't find anys of those crayolas that were air-dropped in boxes by those Red Cross peoples 50 yeers ago to help us all spell and get a proper edumucation.

"Good Ole Lester" let me get some goodies from his Veggie garden, shot me some squirlies for a BBQ feast and there's a plenty of free Mason Jars & Bud lyin around if any of ya'll wanna have some.

:circle-of-love:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I :love: it:high-five:

Hey I'm sub'd.

:welcome:TrysHard:high-five: I got a lil backed up, forgive me if u got a 2x welcome

here is a a welcome to my yard fatty, rolled it just for you :passitleft:

hope you're enjoying 420 site so far, we learn a lot & I like to laugh in between, c u soon, feel free to jump in anytime:circle-of-love:

Moth insanity in the "chair" tonight, I'm fighting them off with the hose, no knock downs.

More moths in the last tonight than all of 2014 days combined (not incl Sphinx/Hawk moths) they don't hurt medicine.

I have one that is split right down the middle budder, I think you'll be fine, secure it with something that will not CHOKE it, stems always swell right at the wound/break, when healing, green garden tape (you can see some in my today Purple Muxy top shot) or even break a rubber band and tie it just enough to keep it from splitting more.

latin budder, does your girl look like this? this gal was not even phased by this split,

she was in the high wind all day 2 days in a row & never lost a step! You'll be fine:thumb:

P4307212plit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom