Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Yeah, those are a bit nasty, but maybe something along those lines

lol, what else sg? u like the Nerf?
did you guys find a better projectile launcher, something w/ a bigger impact diameter would be more effective! LMK :thanks:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Remember a long time ago I said I doubted it had anything to do with the elements and nutrients in the pot? Remember I said it was something cultural? Okay, this is a cultural problem. It's the result of over watering.

In the years I managed a garden center/nursery, and grew our own plants to sell, the number one reason people returned plants to me dead was caused by over watering. Hands down.

Hopefully, you removed that muck at the bottom before slipping it into the new hole, because once root rot starts it is hard to stop.

Hello/ good morning :)

6.5 is Ideal. I keep mine around 6.0---6.8........ 7.0 is not good or anything below 6.0...
:circle-of-love:

Thanks lady,,,I put my water n at 6.7 or 6.6 so I need the same to come through if I got it right:circle-of-love:

Here is a quick list of great companion plants to have planted around the garden.

Rue (Ruta graveolens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Geranium
*Italian Parsely*
Lucious mint
Rosemary

Recently I have found a worm, so I know we are approaching peak flight time #1 in the not too distant future!

:goodluck:

Hey all just stopped by to say hi and get caught up a little. I have to get some one to look at my computer as I now know it has some kind of viris or some thing. Update Trich. Today I snapped the main branch straight down the middle.:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: I tried to tie it back together, sort of when we get sticths. We'll see. I will post pics once I get issues fixed.

Hey all just stopped by to say hi and get caught up a little. I have to get some one to look at my computer as I now know it has some kind of viris or some thing. Update Trich. Today I snapped the main branch straight down the middle.:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: I tried to tie it back together, sort of when we get sticths. We'll see. I will post pics once I get issues fixed.

I'm sorry to hear that Latin. Did it break clear off or is it still attached?

Hey latinbudder,

My current lady forked at about the sixth node, and later, ttrying to spread her I split the main stem right down the middle. I taped her back together as best I could with electrical tape, and she never missed a beat. The split remains 1/8 inch wide open at the top, but it doesn't seem to be a problem. Hope this works for you!

Hello trichomes!

I would like to request a picture of Fluxy lady, one showing her entire body, and one up close shot of an apical tip.

Aside that, could we have one shot of Purple Muxy's entire body, followed by a clear close up of her floral clusters?

:thanks: and Good Day, Stay Cool :surf:

ROFL...but I didn't need that image in my head....ROFL

think about chook eggs in relation to that....no don't think about chook eggs....

BUT THEY ARE A REALLY GOOD SOURCE OF SLOW RELEASE CALCIUM FOR COMPOST ESPECIALLY FOR ORGANIC GREEN GROWING, MJ, FLUXY AND STUFF....please remember to crush your egg shells to disperse them properly as they don't break down very quickly....can be added to organic potting mix to achieve the same, if doing so back egg shells under a grill or oven for 1/2 hour to kill off bacteria etc, also crushes into small pieces easier after baking, also provides some additional drainage etc etc... :)

You know trichs is gunna be madder than a cut snake when he wakes up...he he :)

Poor b***ard!

Great job with fluxy trichs...how's she looking? :) :) :)

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Thanks for the request Lester,:high-five: here is Purple Kush Muxy.

She was transplanted the day before Fluxy went into here spot,

she seems very happy and unphased by the trans.

The trained eye will see a moth egg, that I missed. (look towards 1 o'clock)

:Thanks: TD, GF, sg, BB & lbudder, I will get to you all!

Trichs are at about 60% cloudy to clear, no amber. Fluxy Lady pics coming.:circle-of-love:

P4307174my.jpg
P4307179muxy.jpg

Almost 90° / 32°C today, wind is blowing so hard,

it is literally RAINING SAND all over everything.

It's accumulating in small piles on shade leaves, luckily I do not see it sticking to Muxy's trichs.

Here's Fluxy, I don't like showing her in this condition, lol.

But all member requests are fulfilled in my yard! What do you think Lester? GF? BB? TD? slo? SABRO? & all yooz others? :thanks:

you will a very sad top & a very happy new top, best sign i've seen since transplanting, I believe she's coming around!:thumb:

sad top
P430719flxy.jpg

happy new top
P430719fxyhpy3.jpg

Fluxy Lady, should she be in the hot sun all day? or should we giver her some shade? what about foliar feeding? :thanks:

she's had very little water (1 gallon/ 4 liters) since transplant, today & yesterday have been extremely dry, humidity probably at 10%

P4307185fxy.jpg

You should not fertilize a sick plant. Leave it alone for a while with nothing other than water. Just a week or so. I cannot tell what the problem is, but it is definitely systemic. That stem you cut the other day with the brown in the center did not look right. Leaves which curl in toward themselves like a C shape can be a sign of tobacco mosaic virus. You are done if that is the case. Just leave it to develop new root hairs and establish itself. You have to take into consideration the salt spray. If you have sand spraying everywhere, you definitely have a lot of saline. I have no idea the salinity of your soil in the ground.

I would start thinking about my next grow and get that going. That is what I would suggest. Then, while you wait to see what happens to Fluxy and Muxy you will have something else going on. Really, this is the best. Please just let her rest. Only water if you stick you finger at least 6 inches into the soil and it is dry OR if you see it wilting from lack of water. You water way too often.

Sending love and light to your girls!

Hopefully, you removed that muck at the bottom before slipping it into the new hole, because once root rot starts it is hard to stop.

yes GF. all the muck stayed in the bottom of the pot, that was cut off, the muck blocked all the hoes you see on the bottom,

it formed an impenetrable barrier,dam.:thanks: GardenFaerie:circle-of-love:

P4277107muck.jpg
P427710muck7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom