Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Thanks lady,,,I put my water n at 6.7 or 6.6 so I need the same to come through if I got it right:circle-of-love:
high jaga :passitleft: thanks for the visit
Here is a quick list of great companion plants to have planted around the garden.

Rue (Ruta graveolens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Geranium
*Italian Parsely*
Lucious mint
Rosemary

Recently I have found a worm, so I know we are approaching peak flight time #1 in the not too distant future!

:goodluck:
:thanks: for that link Lester:thumb:, lots of moths last night, no worms seen, but plenty of eggs.
I can't keep up with you. I take 1 day off and it's like reading a novel.......:circle-of-love:
high D thanks for catchin' up, lol :passitleft:
Hey all just stopped by to say hi and get caught up a little. I have to get some one to look at my computer as I now know it has some kind of viris or some thing. Update Trich. Today I snapped the main branch straight down the middle.:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: I tried to tie it back together, sort of when we get sticths. We'll see. I will post pics once I get issues fixed.
lb ,,,,, SNAP!!!! bummer, post the new pic anytime, gd luck w that computer, maybe BB, can help you:circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

That's great news Trichster. Now where back on course with the first outdoor Flux. What I would like to know is what exactly did the sludge at the bottom of the pot consist of.

Hey latinbudder,

My current lady forked at about the sixth node, and later, ttrying to spread her I split the main stem right down the middle. I taped her back together as best I could with electrical tape, and she never missed a beat. The split remains 1/8 inch wide open at the top, but it doesn't seem to be a problem. Hope this works for you!

:thanks: for jumping in slowgro :thumb: you're next in line for head barkeep, SABO drank too much shine, he's out sick again

Hello trichomes!

I would like to request a picture of Fluxy lady, one showing her entire body, and one up close shot of an apical tip.

Aside that, could we have one shot of Purple Muxy's entire body, followed by a clear close up of her floral clusters?

:thanks: and Good Day, Stay Cool :surf:

RelaxedLester, your req has been fulfilled:green_heart:, I can hardly wait for 17 paragraph reply,

ill settle for one, lol :popcorn:

:thanks: you have been a huge help:high-five:

Sounds a bit sexy to me....or is it me....:oops:

:thanks: TD:passitleft: ot? lol, keep it clean! or keep it in your pants, lol! that's what my dad used to say!

thanks for keeping control TD, what did you do to ole SABRO?:scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

Well, seems he's got a glass stomach...either that or you put something in his crick water...

Was that a plastic pot trichs....I thought it was terracota or cement.

Hey Trichomes'r, how about a small net shot from a toy gun, than followed up by a nice big sandal, I can't help you grow but maybe I can help you smack down moths. Does the winner get to take out the boat?

Hey Trichomes'r, how about a small net shot from a toy gun, than followed up by a nice big sandal, I can't help you grow but maybe I can help you smack down moths. Does the winner get to take out the boat?

LOL 60:high-five: sounds like you've been in jaga's boat-yard, of course you can, just bring it back w a full tank.

as for the net projectile, i have not been able to find one, still looking, ole SABO :thumb:had a good idea,

but he won't let me borrow paw's double barl 12 Ga

Makes me glad to be doing it indoors for the control over the environment. But plants love sunshine!

You know trichs is gunna be madder than a cut snake when he wakes up...he he :)

Poor b***ard!

Great job with fluxy trichs...how's she looking? :) :) :)
poted new pics TD, she has a new top that looks very happy, it will take some time
You should not fertilize a sick plant. Leave it alone for a while with nothing other than water. Just a week or so. I cannot tell what the problem is, but it is definitely systemic. That stem you cut the other day with the brown in the center did not look right. Leaves which curl in toward themselves like a C shape can be a sign of tobacco mosaic virus. You are done if that is the case. Just leave it to develop new root hairs and establish itself. You have to take into consideration the salt spray. If you have sand spraying everywhere, you definitely have a lot of saline. I have no idea the salinity of your soil in the ground.

I would start thinking about my next grow and get that going. That is what I would suggest. Then, while you wait to see what happens to Fluxy and Muxy you will have something else going on. Really, this is the best. Please just let her rest. Only water if you stick you finger at least 6 inches into the soil and it is dry OR if you see it wilting from lack of water. You water way too often.

Sending love and light to your girls!

thanks again GF! the sand is coming from the east today, towards the ocean, but that's (saline) something I will look into.

All the soil is organic and it's all fresh, no old soil where her roots will reach. what about SUN or SHADE? her leaves are 100 degrees!!

she's in shade now, it's still windy, the sand is drifting just like the snow did, when I was growing up back east.

That's great news Trichster. Now where back on course with the first outdoor Flux. What I would like to know is what exactly did the sludge at the bottom of the pot consist of.

The sludge samples have not come back from Abby, Jimmy & Ducky at the lab yet. It could only consist of what leached down from the 3 gallon "ball of soil", in the middle of the 15 gallons of coco, basic mud or as GF called it muck! (it;s in new pics)

thanks for stopping by and comment on her health BAR :thumb:, she sends you a big hug, please don't huge her back, she could go SNAP!

:welcome: thanks for visiting TrysHard:high-five:

i do indoors from nov thru february, then bring them outside & inside, but i have learned that it is not the best practice to grow under both sunlight & artificial light in the same day, you can confuse your girls.

come back again and share some more:circle-of-love:

Extra security may not help, boys. You can take Billy outta the Hills, but you'll never take the Hills outta Billy!!

You here that SABO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thanks: M&Ms :green_heart: best laugh with big smile, of my day!! :high-five:

sorry i got behind again, give me another chance, please :thanks::circle-of-love:

The sludge samples have not come back from Abby, Jimmy & Ducky at the lab yet. It could only consist of what leached down from the 3 gallon "ball of soil", in the middle of the 15 gallons of coco, basic mud or as GF called it muck! (it;s in new pics)
Wow, you sent samples of the sludge to the lab? Props on that.

Now Ain't that the Truth!

:high-five:
darn tottin, SABO, IM STARVIN' wake up n go get us sum skwerel:bravo:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by trichomes
SABO keeps going all Hillbilly smashing my cheap bar stools up for firewood.

I reckon he knows it'll burn hotter'n most anythin :blushsmile:

Quiet - up too late - took photos of a beautiful sunset so I was late to TRAR. But I read it - and hopefully it will be cloudy for the next one.

Stumbled upon a wonderful conversation between TassieDevil, GF, and others, and I really wished I'd been in on that! So many parallels and intersections, from discovering mj, playing guitar in coffee shops and living in the West Village in '68, to now, living on a pond , with ducks and geese that eat out of my hand, and muskrat, heron and osprey. And this year I have swans! Built their nest in direct view and swim over when they see me.

trichs - sorry about the hijack, but there wasn't much topic to go off of at the moment. Hope you and Fluxy are both resting.

:passitleft:
:thumb:shares of mother nature like that are welcomed anytime slowg :thanks:
hey Trichs hows everything going man

gettin better everyday chron, thanks man:high-five:

Okay, so I see you decided to transplant it. How did you get the coir off the roots and what did you prepare the soil with in the hole?

That will determine how well your plant does in the future. I stopped in this morning, but will be busy in and out.

new soil GF, it is a blend w/ ingredients that are happy when mixed together, OMR(*) certified organic!

:thanks: for checking in Garden Fearie, I got a lil' behind on my replies, forgive me :circle-of-love:

SUN or SHADE?

anybody? :thanks:

sun

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

could be a record, good thing about NO humidity, you don't sweat, fire danger is at it's highest level, we get "east winds" several times a year, dry air blowing off shore, surfers love it because it stands the waves up, looks cool too 'cause the wind blows the top of the wave into a fine mist, it's that hot & winds are blowin up to 40 mph

P4307196100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom