Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

20140430_100238.jpg
20140430_100729.jpg
20140430_122836.jpg
20140430_122806.jpg
20140430_100824.jpg
I still have one good flux and a fixer upper. LOL
The bottom three pics are the flux I didn't flux up.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Thanks for the tips trich. I'll check it tomorrow morning and see how she is recuperating.

:bravo: that little scratch will be fine as long as DON"T have any pressure pulling it in the wrong direction, keep it immobile with a temp cast thingy, if you must. I see your concern, because when fluxing you always have torque on most limbs. You could use chopstick like sticks, held at soil level against the wall of the inside of your pot, holding the stalk and an opposing stick the same on opposite side.. They will both be pushing the crack closed from each side, u with me?

Thanks for the tips trich. I'll check it tomorrow morning and see how she is recuperating.

You are :welcome: lb. or a wire tie from the opposing limbs i see in your close up, similar to my pic i posted for you:Namaste:

thats ez'er than chopsticks:goodluck:

:popcorn:
F yes Im there...
I'll grab some Wild Turkey on the way...oh no...wait....you guy's may still have Shirman T Coopers with Orange...I used to love this, the Australian importer stopped importing it back in the late 80's....mmm Ok lets do it...:)
She will castrate me in 9 minutes, lets get this going....
:popcorn: :rofl:thanks for all the :green_heart: TD:high-five:
I was waiting for that one ..... LOLOLOLOL

The Dr is always there with a joke to light your smoke!

:popcorn: what song is that, very familiar, DocBob,:bravo: I see your still up to your old antics!

WHERE"S that ROOSTER, he harvested and disappeared, lol

Uh, what if you dropped some orange sunshine. Jam bands weren't called jam bands, they were called The Grateful Dead. Remember? I do.

GF, nice post, did u find what was dropped,lol I've not heard that mentioned since the early 80's,

we had to deseed our weed, listen to 8 tracks & our car radios had 5 push buttons

:thumb:Grateful Dead:peace:

props :scratchinghead::scratchinghead: did not know you were a fellow "clone" aka Jim Rome fan, he calls his listeners "clones",

very funny sports radio show ref to as "the Jungle" G & R theme song Welcome to the Jungle,

similar to what you call TRAR, the Jungle holds an annual "SMACK OFF!"

that's where I get words like "smack" & props, I don't use them cause most would have no idea what im talking about

that's whack!:peace:

I have some Jim Rome tapes :cheesygrinsmiley:

F yes Im there...
I'll grab some Wild Turkey on the way...oh no...wait....you guy's may still have Shirman T Coopers with Orange...I used to love this, the Australian importer stopped importing it back in the late 80's....mmm Ok lets do it...:)
interesting TD, i'M READING THE PAGES from when u n jaamzs hijacked this thread, i think i to skip 7 pages, no post goes unloved, and no time limits on love:high-five:
She will castrate me in 9 minutes, lets get this going....

Hey Jaamz, Trichs everyone...its 4:05am Im having coffee and cones, don't talk to me yet, Im still waking up...
I voted EXCELLENT a thousand stars for this thread rating at the top of the page!
:high-five::thanks:JAAMZSHOW:rofl:
Are those pants black velvet?
I initially thought plotting or CNC co-ordinates or commands...but see no Y-axis reference...next guess

edit to add more guesses...

G = go or get
X = execute

nup got nuttin'
Yay for me....Im a geek...didn't consider 2 axis....been playing with 3 and 4 lately....

Ok Back on topic:

This will be my only topic related post, and trichs mate, it's the best I can do atm.
Still no guesses on the toilet rolls...what do I use em for?

My basic starting point....notice a sea of seeds...

This film container has been with me a while...got it in the 80's at a concert where there was so much smoke...anyway this is a fast growing, highly potent son of a gun...outdoor 6 weeks from visible seed growth to 4 1/2 + feet high....dunno if that's quick, but it's quick to me :) code named FastNFurious

This seed has a filthy (to me bad) taste, but finishes citrus/oily....I wondered if this is some sort of Diesel derivative...and smashes your head sideways...:thedoubletake: code named Dirty B*****

Hope that's topic enough... :)
that's on topic, :bravo:
My guess would be to agree with BB, out door I expect 2/3 to 1 whole more growth during flowering, So if you're a foot high off the dirt when finished veg, I expect around that much again for flowering.
:thanks:
Hey Trichs, need confirmation stat, that your diggin my pics....clocks ticking buddy....Im on the other side of the world n seconds seem like.... long seconds...
:popcorn::circle-of-love:

6 more pages TD :passitleft:

R u bored?

You know your plastic terracotta pot....the whole flaming don't water it thing was because I thought it was a terracotta or concrete pot!

What an ASSumption.....!!!! :)

Jeez, I can't keep up here, every time I think i'm getting to the last page

peeps have filled another. STOP, BB is a slow reader.

Nice that we're back on topic.

Good Friday Trichster.
:thanks: BB, I owe u an apology for missing some posts from you that were strewn in through the 2 days & 7 pages, when my journal was highjacked by 2 friends, as promised, no post goes unloved here :high-five:
Not staying up too late tonight guys.

BB has loads of new kit in boxes to get set up tomorrow :)
kit? like high brix kit? what kit? i can't believe i missed this, i'm lucky u still come around BB :passitleft:
Plus Reps to anyone who can tell me what this simple code is used for.

My daily work uses this all the time

%
O0001(PROGRAM01)

N1M08 G50S317 41 G96S200M03
T404
G99G00Z-1.6 X307.62 G01X300.98F0.35
X297.38Z0.2
X212.6
G00Z3.2 X307.62 Z-2.7
G01X303.18
X300.98Z-1.6
X306.98Z1.4
G00X307.62
X600.
Z500.
M01

:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

LOL, I REMEMBER SEEING THIS ONE flash by, I did not like it, when i saw it, I liked it just now, its :thumb:
.thanks for trying to change that rock n roll topic takeover:thumb:

You were right on in the first part of your sentence.

It's code for a 2 axis CNC lathe.

They only use X and Z.

:thumb:
Thanks again BB, now i know you have many admirable skills, I'll bet your lathe was cleaned every day, I only call you Mr Clean because, it's what I see, when I lurk with the light off, do you ever click that tab? be honest, lol
Oh sorry Trichster

I thought you were going "Au-naturele" for a full on summer outdoor monster.

my bad.

I'd give her a little longer (week or so) before 12/12

Edit: just dropped in at Reg's, please let your clones do their stuff (Less is More)

Those bumps sound promising though :thumb:

Regs yard? clones? are you referring to his club? the Dead Clone Society? I'm a member over there.

RE Fluxy and the wall, :rofl:LOL, Dr Frankenstien would never approve that BB! there's still a chance that she could keep vegging until the Solstice.

this is enough, I'll finish sorting these pages that I found were lost in space another day,

bed time THANKS AGAIN BB

NO POST goes UN-:green_heart:!! (almost no, a couple fled the premises)

hit this puppy:bigtoke:

Maybe a possibility:

20140430_2.JPG

20140430_3.JPG

And I saw this cute thing - no bottom - could be set over a plant
20140430_1.JPG

:thanks: slowgro! 420 minds are thinking alike tonite, I just ordered 8 feet x 12 feet of mosquito net for 20 bux, delivered in 2 days!

I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness :passitleft:

I use a similar treatment for the budding gals, Lester recommended a dust, if/when an egg, turns into a bud eating worm the worm dies before his first poop. We have to be careful w any liquid treatment because being so close to the ocean we can get a lot of moisture which can = moldy bud! I had some last year, but I was able to "nip it in the bud" before a significant loss.

u get this for your kindness, let out all your air, ok, now suck it down :bigtoke: = :lot-o-toke: :high-five:

nite nite, i could be back

Cute little greenhouse 6X6X6 was $200 in the garden store (I took the pictures)

Probably less online?

Spring loaded self assembling - that's cool, but not cheap.

The Cap'n Jacks - I was not thinking directly on the ladies - just nearby.

G'nite all

:circle-of-love:

High GF, you get to say whatever you'd like here, I tend to use flux, you know wahat I mean you're a fluxer, how's it going?

Do you have a girl in restraints yet? I'll check out your yard, I like your yard:cheer:[/QUOTE'\]

My plants will be put into the ground and into containers this weekend. I will build the scrog for in the ground and I have to think about exactly what the mix will be in the containers. I have a hydro store locally which sells the "special" canna soils. Do I fall for it? Do I mix my own? Hmm.

Maybe a possibility:

20140430_2.JPG

20140430_3.JPG

I would be careful of using insecticides which are chemical based (active ingredient) as the residual trace may linger on the bud for a period of time & would certainly exercise caution on using such in late flowering !

The chemical active ingredient when heat is applied may break down into other toxins which might not be so clever to your own health.

So organic alternatives should really be looked at :thumb:

You could add other flowering plants to the garden to attract beneficial insects to the garden some of these are known predators to other insects which may be of a problem, lets just call it enhancing the environment to entice nature to do its job.

As for moths or butter flys...

Well as gardener by trade & hobbyist in some areas, i do grow a fair amount of veg & in fact cabbages are prone to butter fly caterpillars very devastating once they start munching...

But a simple trick is to use netting available from most good garden centers, that gets a fuzzy :high-five:

I'd choose a netting with mesh/hole size of 5mm to 10mm & build a frame over the plants to avoid direct contact with netting with that should keep most moths or butter fly of the plants... still need to do the odd check tho

High GF, you get to say whatever you'd like here, I tend to use flux, you know wahat I mean you're a fluxer, how's it going?

Do you have a girl in restraints yet? I'll check out your yard, I like your yard:cheer:[/QUOTE'\]

My plants will be put into the ground and into containers this weekend. I will build the scrog for in the ground and I have to think about exactly what the mix will be in the containers. I have a hydro store locally which sells the "special" canna soils. Do I fall for it? Do I mix my own? Hmm.

If I may Gardenfaerie, from what I've read in your journal and others you've posted in, you are more pro than your hydro store would hope to be. Just my thoughts GF.
Sorry Trichomes'r but Gardenfaerie to smart to buy their soil mix, okay back to shadows.

I would like to add to your fine post about organic methods, the sheet which describes how this Spinosad should be used according to beneficial insects, in particular bees.

Pesticide Information about spinosad - UC IPM

Back
Top Bottom