Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

You just will not believe me. You are o v e r w a t e r i n g!!!!!

thanks GF, can i use this as my excuse?

P5017219.jpg

it was just a little, her shade leaves are uncurling today,

the CLAWS are getting straighter by the hour, must have been the water, lol :thanks:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Only water when the soil is dry. I won't mention it again. Don't want to be a pain in the a$$ about it. More water in heat when leaves are performing the function of shutting down preserving their moisture till the heat passes, is not a good idea. Foliage wilts in the sun, but it has nothing to do with watering soil. If the soil is evenly moist, your plant is getting enough water. Root hairs uptake water via capillary action, not because the tips are sitting in a water pocket. Roots extract water from soil. Water is not fed to roots BY the soil.

Well, just give it some thought. Pretty please. Can someone else back me up here please!!!! LOL

Only water when the soil is dry. I won't mention it again. Don't want to be a pain in the a$$ about it. More water in heat when leaves are performing the function of shutting down preserving their moisture till the heat passes, is not a good idea. Foliage wilts in the sun, but it has nothing to do with watering soil. If the soil is evenly moist, your plant is getting enough water. Root hairs uptake water via capillary action, not because the tips are sitting in a water pocket. Roots extract water from soil. Water is not fed to roots BY the soil.

Well, just give it some thought. Pretty please. Can someone else back me up here please!!!! LOL

Bump!

Thank you WildRoseBud :passitleft: (for my borrow) love your JH quote :thumb: can I borrow it? I like it:thanks:

"If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol,

you'll add 8 to 24 years to your life. Jack Herer"

I won't "borrow it" again WRB :thanks:

welcome back Tryshard :high-five: it was a bit sad here last week, but things are looking MUCH brighter now,

i think you brought me some good karma!:circle-of-love:

come back soon Tryshard and feel free to jump in with questions, comments, anything, BRING IT! :passitleft:

I glad to hear things are picking up. Dealing with a few issues myself with summer coming on here in SoCal. I am a month away and I don't want anything to go wrong now. Keep up the good work.:goodjob:

NO BACK UP NEEDED Garden Faerie!, I'm sold, only a fool would act differently from your AWESOME share.

:green_heart:I'm a big lover of any advice from a garden-faerie (you're a pro, too), :thanks:

I glad to hear things are picking up. Dealing with a few issues myself with summer coming on here in SoCal. I am a month away and I don't want anything to go wrong now. Keep up the good work.:goodjob:

:thanks: Tryshard, did u say SoCal? now you have all my attention,

nothing better, than sharing & learning, with a "neighbor" :thumb:

you should check out "Relaxed Lester" past & current journal aka "yard" if u have not already,

he is a very experienced outdoor socal grower and a very cool dude (for an old guy, lol)

high Lester :passitleft: just kidding!:circle-of-love:

i'll be in your yard before sunset Tryshard:thumb:

Trich listen to gardenfaerie. I know it's hard and seems that counter to what the temps tell you but she's 100% right. In conclusion I got your back on this one gf. By the way trich my spit lady in doing fine and looks like shes healing. Case in point some times you just have to leave them ladys be.

:thedoubletake:

"Ole Sabo" was just preparing his mix for Marilyn, and a heard some a hollaring coming from your yard? Just came over for a spell to a sees a whats a going on. Oh, I see now, :hmmmm:

:Namaste:

Trich listen to gardenfaerie. I know it's hard and seems that counter to what the temps tell you but she's 100% right. In conclusion I got your back on this one gf. By the way trich my spit lady in doing fine and looks like shes healing. Case in point some times you just have to leave them ladys be.

:thanks: latinbudder:bravo:

b******* be THE BEST? lol, do i c an implication here lbudder? lol, just kidding :passitleft:

thanks for the share :goodjob: im glad everything 420, here & there are getting better circlewide!:circle-of-love:

EDITED for kindness and green love

:thedoubletake:

"Ole Sabo" was just preparing his mix for Marilyn, and a heard some a hollaring coming from your yard? Just came over for a spell to a sees a whats a going on. Oh, I see now, :hmmmm:

:Namaste:

:wood:

:popcorn:

SABO? HOT OUT THERE, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, PLEASE COME IN FOR A COLD BEVERAGE & a :bigtoke:

:peace:

:thanks: Tryshard, did u say SoCal? now you have all my attention,

nothing better, than sharing & learning, with a "neighbor" :thumb:

you should check out "Relaxed Lester" past & current journal aka "yard" if u have not already,

he is a very experienced outdoor socal grower and a very cool dude (for an old guy, lol)

high Lester :passitleft: just kidding!:circle-of-love:

i'll be in your yard before sunset Tryshard:thumb:

I sure will, always nice to meet your neighbors.

:thanks: Trichs, I wouldn't mind sitting a spell. Here, have a sip, snuck some nip in. Really tickled pink that Miss Fluxy is doing well, yeah it's hot, but that lil water you gave her will transpire all out this evening. Tomorrow morning, she'll be sucking it right out of the ground, Miss Fluxy regenerates at night ya know.

:circle-of-love:

I sure will, always nice to meet your neighbors.
:thumb:
hahahahaha! S A B O will be here commenting with his fave song soon watch!

lol, you nailed it WRB:high-five:, i'd bet the song is the Jed Clampett, theme song? am i right?

ohhhh! looky here, , i c ol' SABO knocking below, this should be good!

Let's All Sing Along (Mr Rogers) :cheer:

Won't you be My Neighbor:

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,
A neighborly day for a beauty.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?

:thanks: Trichs, I wouldn't mind sitting a spell. Here, have a sip, snuck some nip in. Really tickled pink that Miss Fluxy is doing well, yeah it's hot, but that lil water you gave her will transpire all out this evening. Tomorrow morning, she'll be sucking it right out of the ground, Miss Fluxy regenerates at night ya know.

:circle-of-love:

thanks ol' SABO :passitleft: that's not all she does at night, she got that name for a good reason!

Back
Top Bottom