Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey neighbor...
Want to smoke a bowl?

Absolutely!! thanks for stopping by CH:high-five: you first :bigtoke:

I was reading about controversy over "edibles" in CO today.

You gonna get a lil sumtin going outside this season?

hope allswell:thumb:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Let's All Sing Along (Mr Rogers) :cheer:

Won't you be My Neighbor:

Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?

lmao! ok SABO, i'll be your neighbor, but don't wonder why my house will have to be a mile away,

that way, i'll be outta range, when i don't answer my phone and you break out the 12 gauge,

to let me know that ol' SABOs knocking on my door,

Hillbilly style.:high-five:

:thedoubletake:

"Ole Sabo" was just preparing his mix for Marilyn, and a heard some a hollaring coming from your yard? Just came over for a spell to a sees a whats a going on. Oh, I see now, :hmmmm:

:Namaste:

almost missed this one, the ol' post n run eh? how's your new replacement sprout doin today ol' SABO?

MADE THROUGH ANOTHER NIGHT W OUT BECOMING CRITTER FOOD I HOPE!

Unresolved issues over by Green's place.

Hey Trichster,

Alright, have a serious question for ya. You are using the same spot for Fluxy as you did for your other plant last year, Correct? That was a beautiful plant that you showed me. Now, that wall behind Miss Fluxy is going to reflect a good amount of light & a good amount of heat directly to Fluxy and to the soil. Do you still have your watering schedule from last year? That might be a great reference in helping Miss Fluxy to receive the proper amount of water. She is going to be a very big girl & I don't think a sprinkling can is going to satisfy her thirst when it gets real hot.

:high-five:

Hey Trichster,

Alright, have a serious question for ya. You are using the same spot for Fluxy as you did for your other plant last year, Correct? That was a beautiful plant that you showed me. Now, that wall behind Miss Fluxy is going to reflect a good amount of light & a good amount of heat directly to Fluxy and to the soil. Do you still have your watering schedule from last year? That might be a great reference in helping Miss Fluxy to receive the proper amount of water. She is going to be a very big girl & I don't think a sprinkling can is going to satisfy her thirst when it gets real hot.

:high-five:

thanks SABO,:thumb: last year was a breeze, this excessive heat i'm having is a rare occurrence, our temps average 70° year round,

a lil colder in winter, I will be begging good ol' Lester :adore: for guidance this round (due to my glich),

I can't thank you enough for your concern:green_heart:.

She'll get pumped full with just the right amount of what needs from this point forward.

Glad to hear she's doing better!! Happy new growth is wonderful news!

Alright Mista Trichster,

Ole Sabo is gonna mosey back into his yard(s). Tons of work to do, preparing for my 1st harvest & mixin up the Goodies for "Marylin Done Hillbilly Style" by "Ole Sabo".

:green_heart:

Alright Mista Trichster,

Ole Sabo is gonna mosey back into his yard(s). Tons of work to do, preparing for my 1st harvest & mixin up the Goodies for "Marylin Done Hillbilly Style" by "Ole Sabo".

:green_heart:

thanks SABO, maybe u can check out greens sick girl, if u get lonely or bored, u all come back soon:thanks:

:thanks: latinbudder:bravo:

b******s be crzy? lol, do i c an implication here lbudder? lol, just kidding :passitleft:

thanks for the share :goodjob: im glad everything 420, here & there are getting better circlewide!:circle-of-love:

trichomes I had a good laugh when I finally got your double entrant. Thanks trich you made my night. Don't take that one and flip it into an implication. LOL

trichomes I had a good laugh when I finally got your double entrant. Thanks trich you made my night. Don't take that one and flip it into an implication. LOL

:rofl: glad you liked it & i made your night for you latinbudder! :high-five:

im glad the translation wasn't too hard for you to decipher,

thanks for stopping by & come back tom. i'll make that a good night for you, too!:circle-of-love:

double entrant :scratchinghead:

en·trant
ˈentrənt/Submit
noun
a person or group that enters, joins, or takes part in something.
French, noun use of entrant, present participle of entrer to enter.

NOW I get it, well said

FYI, lbudder, rule 342, all french words should be accompanied with US translation or thumb will not accompany the reply,

(the reply will include some wrath!) lol:peace:

Hey Trichster.

BB checking in. I'm about 4 pages back accumulating posts for a block post of the last few days.

Pour yourself a malt, and if you can keep yer eyes open another 20 mins I'll be right back.

Regards BB

Hey Trichster.

BB checking in. I'm about 4 pages back accumulating posts for a block post of the last few days.

Pour yourself a malt, and if you can keep yer eyes open another 20 mins I'll be right back.

Regards BB

WE'LL DO & THANK YOU bb (doh!) I CAN SEE YOU COMING, LOL:thumb:

I'LL HAVE THIS FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET HEREB :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom