The VipersNest Continuous

60 clones

004297.JPG

I was rollin through your gallery.Damn nice picts Pit. THat LED is sick. I hope it performs like it looks.

It is really friggin bright!! blinding!

I can just imagine the intensity. SO Pit what do you think is the max number of plants for that light?

I would think whatever fits directly under it within 25-30 degress. At least for optimal intensity. COuld be 60 degree leds which would spread the light a little better.

B we are putting the cloner under a T5 as always with the 4 mothers in one room.600w LED is for a tent grow. The other T5 is for the flood table, and the 2 1000 are for the bloom room.We need one more tent to fit a 4x4 table with a 400 MH to finish then its all on automatic.should beable to go on a 8 week cycle.never ending every 8 weeks.we should beable to harvest big.Its a full 4 step project if the LED works like i think it will. i wont need another tent.2 weeks in the cloner,2 weeks in the 2x4 table 4 weeks in the 4x4 table then 8 weeks in the bloom room.keep on going.hope that cleared everything up.to make a long story short it will be 8 weeks in veg and 8 weeks in flower.

looking to put giants into the flower room huh? So a 6 week straight veg time on rooted clone?

man I saw one of those really big LED lights at a growshop and they turned it all the way up...I'd be wearing at LEAST protective sunglasses if not goggles. I don't even wear a helmet when I go cycling, so I'm not a safety freak but man eyesight is one of the important senses...it makes you grow better.

man I saw one of those really big LED lights at a growshop and they turned it all the way up...I'd be wearing at LEAST protective sunglasses if not goggles. I don't even wear a helmet when I go cycling, so I'm not a safety freak but man eyesight is one of the important senses...it makes you grow better.

i wear my sunglasses when i work in my room all the time. your right, staring into bright light probably a bad idea in the long run.

i wear my sunglasses when i work in my room all the time. your right, staring into bright light probably a bad idea in the long run.
A mate o mine got bad flash burn from big HID's. If you've ever had it you know what real pain is. Flashburn hurts more than crushing the end off your finger. I did the comparison test.:rofl: Some o the worst pain i've encountered and theres been quite a bit over the years. I aways wear sunnies even with the big CFL's.:grinjoint:

B...yep 6 weeks on rooted clones.this should give the yield we would be looking for.we can set our ebb buckets in the 4x4 so we would just be moving buckets around.2x4 will have net pots then we will plant the net pots in the ebb buckets for the 4x4 then keep on cycling.

GL Pit with the LED's. And Congrads on MOM. I'm peeking in time to time to see what a LED can do in the hands of a man who knows how to work his babies. Well deserved MOM.

B...yep 6 weeks on rooted clones.this should give the yield we would be looking for.we can set our ebb buckets in the 4x4 so we would just be moving buckets around.2x4 will have net pots then we will plant the net pots in the ebb buckets for the 4x4 then keep on cycling.

Wouldn't it be easier,and cut out the potential shock of a transplant to just get another ebb and gro and veg in that, then just transfer the inner buckets to the flower room?

net pots make me nervous. Where all them roots gonna go over the course of 6 weeks? Would you feel better keeping the roots contained in 6 inch square pots then transplanting out to ebb and grow pots when time to go to that set up? I just like keeping them contained in the pot, but thats me. I'd be scared over 6 weeks the roots would grow out of all the net pots and get tangled with each other making a mess and having the risk of tearing them when trying to separate the mess.

Wouldn't it be easier,and cut out the potential shock of a transplant to just get another ebb and gro and veg in that, then just transfer the inner buckets to the flower room?

I veg in a separate smaller ebb and flow setup and transplant over to ebb and grow when they go to flower. transplanting with hydroton is relatively shock free in my opinion when done right. hydroton is great to work with. Just plop the hydroton root ball in a half filled e/g bucket then fill the rest of the way with hydroton and you are good to go. Plants never seem to miss a beat.

Back
Top Bottom