Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

What a job you've done with that plant pal! Keep up the good work, can't wait to watch her flower. . . .
Thanks, TK! So far so good. .
Im gonna make some cannabutter soon.
You have plenty of trim to work with, not to mention all of that sweet, sweet bud.
That will surely be a treat for the eyeballs .

You timed that oil perfectly lol
I hope it comes out great. I'll add a tablespoon to my morning coffee for review.

Like that? Ha! I waited 18 mins to time that shit. Lol

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I don't think my first attempt at cannabutter was strong enough. Decided to try coconut oil this time, with more bud. I read coconut oil is absorbed faster by the liver, and has higher saturated fat. Hopefully a deeper and longer high. Let's see!

Nice. I'll let you know how it turns out. I read good things on substituting butter with coconut oil.

I'll send you a link of one method on stove top, for those not using a machine. The guy decarbs it while boiling. Pretty cool. I may even try it that way soon. Although the Magical Butter machine makes it so easy and mess free.

Ive used coconut oil to make caps before, ill have to break out my MB2 again.

My first attempt wasn't either. But the other way around. My canna butter came out great. But my coconut oil came out not so strong. I think it got to hot in the crock pot when it was simmering and killed all the THC. It just made me feel super relaxed with out much of a high.

Did you use some sunflower lecithin? Apparently that's supposed to make it absorb quicker too, I don't know how true that is, I haven't made it with out to compare the difference. I bought it on some advice and assumed it worked lol.

The coconut oil is defintley absorbed quicker, something to do with medium chain triglycerides being absorbed super quickly by the liver I believe. So with a little bit of THC in the mix I can imagine it could work wonders ;)!

Ive used coconut oil to make caps before, ill have to break out my MB2 again.
I was thinking of trying some caps too. Or even fill 5ml syringes for dosing on go. Lol
My first attempt wasn't either. But the other way around. My canna butter came out great. But my coconut oil came out not so strong. I think it got to hot in the crock pot when it was simmering and killed all the THC. It just made me feel super relaxed with out much of a high.

Did you use some sunflower lecithin? Apparently that's supposed to make it absorb quicker too, I don't know how true that is, I haven't made it with out to compare the difference. I bought it on some advice and assumed it worked lol.

The coconut oil is defintley absorbed quicker, something to do with medium chain triglycerides being absorbed super quickly by the liver I believe. So with a little bit of THC in the mix I can imagine it could work wonders ;)!
So funny, exactly how I felt with my butter, relaxed, chill, but nothing to write home about. Lol

I didn't use any lecithin, although I very well should have. I'll buy some for the next batch to compare. I appreciate the info!

I may try this method for shitsNgiggs.

From YT - "Roundhouse Studios"

420-magazine-mobile1118747720.jpg

I was thinking of trying some caps too. Or even fill 5ml syringes for dosing on go. Lol

So funny, exactly how I felt with the buttet, relaxed, chill, but nothing to write home about. Lol

I didn't use any lecithin, although I very well should have. I'll buy some for the next batch to compare. I appreciate the info!
Haha, how strange. That's exactly how I feel about my coconut oil, perfect description. Whole jar of it still sitting in the fridge. I tell you that stuff has a crazy shelf life while sitting in there. Still looks and smells mint. Sounds good pal, maybe you can let me know if it actually does make a difference? No problem ;)!

Haha, how strange. That's exactly how I feel about my coconut oil, perfect description. Whole jar of it still sitting in the fridge. I tell you that stuff has a crazy shelf life while sitting in there. Still looks and smells mint. Sounds good pal, maybe you can let me know if it actually does make a difference? No problem ;)!
Lol! Make a it all in one brownie batch. Ha!

I guess our tolerance could be taken into account as well, because 1 brownie put my uncle (rarely smokes weed) on his ass, and then night night . .

Haha so true, my old man done the same. He got 10x as fooked as me on the brownies I made. I can only wish I had the trip he was having. It was like 8/10 hours worth, it looked epic lol. All I could hear was him laughing for hours. Sounds like your uncle took a nice nap, haha!

Hahaha, TK! I was jealous of his high. Lol He was giggling and singing 90's R&B songs. Lol

Hahaha, it's not fair. I want to get that mangled on edibles .. Both of them sound like they had the times of their lives, haha. At least it's not just me who was jealous of someone else's trip!

Right!

I'll tell ya one thing, I had the worst dry mouth. lol

CannaCoco Oil complete. Decided to try it this evening instead. .

420-magazine-mobile1554127850.jpg
420-magazine-mobile491775059.jpg

Back
Top Bottom