Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Thanks, CD!

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile77268936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1504907829.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1746143929.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

That plant is amazing Vex, how many tops does she have again?

That plant is amazing Vex, how many tops does she have again?
Thank you bro, means a lot!

28. That top on the bent limb worked out, got lucky.
She is looking nice for sure.
Thanks, Meds!! For always showing luv!

A quick shot after some tip spreading, leaf tucking, and arm repositioning.

420-magazine-mobile887911771.jpg

Shes gonna be crazy in flower. .
Hopefully she gets flipped in 2 weeks.
Did someone say donkey cocks??
Haha
Gonna open that tent and it will be filled with some dockey cock colas. LoL bro you won't even see the bottom. She is looking ah-real nice :adore: blessings bro
Hahaha, thanks Pat!
Shes gonna be a beast.. its crazy how she took getting tortured for so long and now this haha. You really have done an incredible job with her man!
I can't wait! Couple more months.

Right, she took a beating.

Thank you!

I hope she fits. Haha

In what..... A large building.... Hehe

Hehe

It's definitely going to be intetesting as she fattens up.

P.S. My first try at cannabutter was good, but could have been better.

I currently have 2.5 cups (20 oz) of Coconut Oil with 40 grams of Platinum Bubba cooking in the MBM2. Should be done by 4:20am. .

What a job you've done with that plant pal! Keep up the good work, can't wait to watch her flower. . . .

Back
Top Bottom