Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

That looks good Vex, have you tried it yet? Or is it not evening there yet? Fingers crossed you get tripping like your uncle and my old man .

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Hahaha..I hope so too, TK.

I was going to add some to my morning coffee, but got nervous I'd be too high at work. Lol It's 9am here. .

I'll try it this evening for sure!

Morning Shots:

420-magazine-mobile2035424140.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1743917107.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878560435.jpg

Hahaha..I hope so too, TK.

I was going to add some to my morning coffee, but got nervous I'd be too high at work. Lol It's 9am here. .

I'll try it this evening for sure!
Hahaha! Could have made a wise decision, you'll soon know later pal. Not long till you get to find out.

Plants looking lush this morning! .

Your wench needs a hair cut Vex, she is becoming unruly!!
Hehe, wench, love it.

I'm fighting the urge, bro. Lol

I'll leave the large fan leaves, but will remove anything in the shade when she gets flipped.
Hahaha! Could have made a wise decision, you'll soon know later pal. Not long till you get to find out.

Plants looking lush this morning! .
Seriously, I would have been smassshed at work! Lol

Thanks, man!
Looking good, lots of fans down low to act as solar panels.
Thanks, bro!! They are doing justice!

Nice work VexGrow!
2 weeks to flip?
She will be interesting to watch.
Kudos!

Thanks, Furcifer!

I'm hoping to flip in 2 weeks. Especially if she reaches 16" by then.

Wall to wall tops, they are going to be impressive in bloom. .

Lol i thought she ate the styrofoam.
Haha! .

She's been fun to play with...I'm very happy so far. Just need to continue this trend through bloom.

The foam top worked out much better than I had expected. Also helps keep the main tote cooler.

Just don't jump the gun, you have a lot of time invested so let her do her thing now. You can get a helluva yield from her in time.

Definitely bro! If anything, this grow has taught me patience. I will not flip her until she hits at least 16".

I don't see the colas stretching more than 6-8" in bloom with this training method. I may be totally wrong...of course.

Back
Top Bottom