Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Its crazy, right!? She's guzzling over half a gallon a day.

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Ha! That would be ideal, Pat. Maybe once I have a larger grow area. .

Morning shots:

Adjusted DS to 30" from canopy.

420-magazine-mobile1012498872.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1708503870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1490877420.jpg

Why do you have the light so far from the canopy? So she stretches hard? Shes looking great man!
It was at 27", went a bit higher due to heat, and slightly curled tips on the highest fan leaves. We've had muggy/hot weather this week. Thought it would help. Also, the Dwarf covers 3x3.5, and my space is 2x2, should be plenty of juice. .

I will see how she likes it, and may let her grow until light is 20"-24"...then 18" last 2 weeks of bloom.

Dwarf Star recommendations:

Seedlings:-5 feet away

Young plants: 3 feet away

​Older veg plants: 2 feet away

Flowering plants: Stay 2 feet away until you only have 3 weeks left. Take that time to slowly lower the light ever few days, until you are 18 inches away from the tops of the plants. You want the last 2 weeks to be at 18 inches away to get the most dense, large, frosty nugs.-

Oh yeah dude the PS lights are so damn intense that even at 30" you shouldn't have runaway node spacing. Gotta find the sweet spot, whatever the particular plant (or strain) likes best lol
Definitely. I'm making tweaks as I go, trying to improve my plant needs/behavior identifying skills. Lol

Thanks, bro! Plus, the crew is here to save me if I mess up. Ha!

Yeah man you know we all got your back, you've gotten some solid pointers from the fluxers lol so now you can be one of those guys if/when we ever decide to tackle the flux. Doing a simple manifold on Emma. Still trying to achieve the donkey colas lol

Wow Vex, shes filling in beautifully and getting a little height to her.

Guess I can't say it looks like a vagina anymore...

Thank ya, SD!

She's looking good, and it'll always look like a vagina, to most. Haha

I can't to get home to take some evening shots.

P.S. Kudos on your successful grow!

Vex, that girl is looking dressed to the 9's.

Not knowing shit about this fluxing, when she starts going vertical will you be trimming the branches off to force energy just into the main colas as they go up?

She's been growing vertically since Saturday before last.

I will trim off lower fans leaves if needed. Anything in the shade will go when she's ready to flip.

I'm hoping 2 more weeks.

I'll be completing a 6 gallon res change tonight. Only adding Sensi Grow A&B, B52, Calmag xtra, Mammoth Pee, and Z7. Removed Rhino Skin, Voodoo, and Microbial munch. I'll add Rhino Skin to the bloom mix for the first 2 weeks of Flowerage.

Evening shots:

420-magazine-mobile201300786.jpg
420-magazine-mobile745742049.jpg
420-magazine-mobile228298419.jpg
420-magazine-mobile283405006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile384497621.jpg

I think so too, as I won't remove any growth until flip mode. Just tucking leaves and spreading tips for now. . lol

Back
Top Bottom