Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile808314152.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1986543049.jpg
420-magazine-mobile7935667.jpg

Thank god there's some green on those stems now. My blood pressure has decreased lol man oh man for a while I felt so sorry for the abuse the flux was giving that little lady but she's looking real nice now buddy

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Lol. Glad your health has improved. .

There was a method to my madness, I guess. She's been a trooper, so I pushed her.

Thanks.

My area is to small to do this to 1 in veg but i cant wait to try a flux like this i have pics to prove ive fluxed but nothing cool like tht altough it was fun

Big as that girl is going to get you might as well give her an IV right from the nute bottle, oh and a firetruck outside to give her water. She is filling in nice.

Jeez, what an idiot I am. been following your updates on the MA growers thread instead of here.

Better late than never.

She is gonna be MASSIVE!!! :goodjob:
Welcome, CrashDog!

Thank you, not late at all. Pull up a chair.

That's insane vex . It's hard to believe youve never done this before .

Thank you, BB!!! I tried and failed @ DWC prior to this grow, never reached harvest. .

Shes looking superb. You're gonna have your hands full when she stretches.

Gonna be a POTM me thinks!
That would be incredible, brother. It's been fun and relaxing, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom