Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Don't mention it, plant looks amazing! It's unbelievable what can be achieved with a bit of love and attention along with some bloody awesome training. Keep up the good work pal, glad to be here and looking forward to watching this lovely girl grow.

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Definitely bro! Maybe another 3 weeks then flip? . .

I will take the under on the 3 weeks.

I will take the under on the 3 weeks.
Love it. I would be a happy Spaniard if she reached 14"-16" in 2 weeks.

My guess is the root growth is blowing up right now trying to keep up with all the green she is allowed to keep now.

Thank you, bro! She's been great so far.

Hahaha!

Welcome, MorbidPhil!

I appreciate it. It's been a fun experience so far.

Thanks, BigBudzzz! I'm excited!

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile749182373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1977160364.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1829885488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile366842795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile273769925.jpg

JESUS, look at the growth on that wench!! I keep wanting to scroll back to see how many updates I missed, but I know I didn't miss any. WTF are you feeding that thing??

Haha, Van Stank. She's drinking up 5 gallons a week. :)

It's been so fun and educational, Ms Sinful!

Thank you so much!

My guess is the root growth is blowing up right now trying to keep up with all the green she is allowed to keep now.

I agree! She shall get a lower node lollipop before flip.

420-magazine-mobile1592216450.jpg

Dam vex those roots are massive lol well I finally got my flux started with one of them so far I got my early vixen into her final home a 5gallon Hd bucket and got the foam square on top and topped her and trimmed her way down to get her threw the hole and then I'll start the pinning down of the branches once they get alil taller so I can lol but yea man I figured I'd show u I finally got my flux started in the first pic u see alil hole above the the plant hole the top left tht is 4 a funnel so I can feed her my acts and malted grain teas and all my goodies I do lol but yea man I'll be vegging her for 3 to 4 months and then flower will be right around 2 r so so this will be the next half a year project starting now I hope to do u an la proud u guys are like flux masters n have really inspired me to do the best I can and come up with some crazy design I really liked the death star from la that was some amazing training and ur fluxed eye of surron is and looks kool as shit great job I hope mine turns out shit half as good as ur guys n I will be happy lol but yea now I'm off to mix up some malted grain tea and feed all my inside and outside girls n then take more pics and update my journals lol

20170803_162352.jpg
20170803_162847.jpg

Vex :passitleft: come sit down here lad we need to have a little talk........

Im after some tips on how to grow an awesome flux and was looking for advice cos you are smashing this one out the park. :laughtwo:

What are your hopes yield wise?

Dam vex those roots are massive lol well I finally got my flux started with one of them so far I got my early vixen into her final home a 5gallon Hd bucket and got the foam square on top and topped her and trimmed her way down to get her threw the hole and then I'll start the pinning down of the branches once they get alil taller so I can lol but yea man I figured I'd show u I finally got my flux started in the first pic u see alil hole above the the plant hole the top left tht is 4 a funnel so I can feed her my acts and malted grain teas and all my goodies I do lol but yea man I'll be vegging her for 3 to 4 months and then flower will be right around 2 r so so this will be the next half a year project starting now I hope to do u an la proud u guys are like flux masters n have really inspired me to do the best I can and come up with some crazy design I really liked the death star from la that was some amazing training and ur fluxed eye of surron is and looks kool as shit great job I hope mine turns out shit half as good as ur guys n I will be happy lol but yea now I'm off to mix up some malted grain tea and feed all my inside and outside girls n then take more pics and update my journals lol

That is awesome, BJ!! Keep it up!

I appreciate the compliment and know you'll do great.

I would center your girl in that square cutout. I found I had to cut my foam thinner, you may find it helpful too before she gets too big. Helps her reach the table level faster to start clipping.

Vex :passitleft: come sit down here lad we need to have a little talk........

Im after some tips on how to grow an awesome flux and was looking for advice cos you are smashing this one out the park. :laughtwo:

What are your hopes yield wise?

Haha, thanks Mr. A! I think the foam table and hybrid recirc system have helped greatly with this method. The table made it much easier to manipulate the shape.

I'm here to learn and help in any way I can! .

Hoping to get at least 10 ounces...and future POTM admission. .

Evening update:

I, um, sorta, kind of, fluxed her a bit. We neeeeeeded it!! Lol

Actually, decided to lollipop her now, early. Let her grow buds from there on up, the Dwarf Star should penetrate 2 feet easily, giving her nice long colas.

Most of the older growth removed were close the bends/clips. I feel this will help with airflow as well. She was getting bushy and crowded. .

I also removed most of the clips. Need to make new wider/longer ones. May just let them go without em, let's see.

Don't judge us....she begged me. .

420-magazine-mobile879548861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1907456790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile591937240.jpg

Nice Vex. Here we go. Up from here!
Cant wait to see how this ends up. 1st flux im seen done.

Thx, GB!

She's been growing vertically since Saturday. Just removed unwanted growth early, with a tiny lollipop. Lol

Glad you are here to experience it with us!

Quick update, lol:

I re-clipped a few arms to help create an even canopy and shape. The lollipop opened her up nicely.

420-magazine-mobile1563247649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile347592921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile777000577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile210824365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile692456581.jpg

That is awesome, BJ!! Keep it up!

I appreciate the compliment and know you'll do great.

I would center your girl in that square cutout. I found I had to cut my foam thinner, you may find it helpful too before she gets too big. Helps her reach the table level faster to start clipping.

Haha, thanks Mr. A! I think the foam table and hybrid system have helped greatly with this method. The table made it much easier to manipulate the shape.

I'm here to learn and help in any way I can! .

Hoping to get at least 10 ounces...and future POTM admission. .

You'll have my vote

I heart you!! lol

P.S. I would absolutely love to have 28 of these at harvest. haha

Picture_020_Desktop_Resolution_2.jpg

Kudos to the people who grew them. :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom