Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I hope she has enough space, yikes!

She's 20"x16".

After her nap. Completed a 5 gallon res change, same nute mix as last week.

420-magazine-mobile2068612620.jpg
420-magazine-mobile238484913.jpg
Awesome !!

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Vex your girl looks awesome and you have got me pining for one of those dwarf stars. I'm still def a noob but I know two member's grow journals two look through if I've got some questions .
Welcome, Nitsua!

Thank you! I love my DS, and you will not go wrong with any of the Black Diamond PS lights. Let me know if you end up getting one!

This community is great for new growers, with very knowledgeable members.
Maybe im just high but i swear that is an eye! Your weed is looking at me! Very nice vex!
You're def high, and she def looks like an eye. Haha

"Is my weed looking back at me? I'm freaking out maaaaannn." Lol

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile1833989203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile824274523.jpg

Hey all!

I'm kind of sad I can't snip n clip her anymore. Lol Although I still get my OCD fix as I tuck away leaves and spread her tips.

Evening shots:

420-magazine-mobile623140145.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2015179745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1345169086.jpg

Haha. It's so haaard. Lol

I'm going to let them stretch to 4 or 5 nodes, then do an early lollipop on the lowest 1, maybe even 2 nodes right above the clips. I'm hoping it gives a nice clean look down below, increasing airflow, and help focus energy above where the light can work it's magic.

I'll then leave her be, only tucking large fan leaves and spreading the tips until she's ready for flip mode!

Lol. Thats what I was thinking too...
Hahaha. I will fight the urge, although I can't wait to lollipop. Lol

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile1368778478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile799428453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile610848836.jpg

Back
Top Bottom